Okay, I know quite a few people who have nothing speacial going on witht he girls in their town, but get much more feminin attention when they are outside of town (or even the country)

-share your stories about wild relatioonships when you were on holiday.

I'll go first: In my school i have managed to enter either the friendzone or the ingorezone with most of the girls (thankfully they are all leaving at the end of the year).
Anyway, we were in barcelona on a school trip, (I'm 16, was 15 at the time, 1st year of highschool), the girls from my class didn't seem to show any "dating interest" towards me, and given that it was a school trip i did not expect any flirting. after 2 days we go to some art museum, and on the bottom floor were 4 REALLY HOT girls, they were english, my school being french, (no i am not french) i speak french with my friends, and suddnly these british gils try flirting with us in fench, we go and talk to thm and they said they were crazy about us, they loved us, and this happens to me on ALL my holidays, girls outside of hime rlly like me more lol.
none of thats ever happened to me whether im in my hometown or outside of town, girls really hate me. well actually scratch that, school girls are ****ing nice to me and sometimes at work too.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
What the hells a giel?

Had to be done.

Maybe its more the fact that they're new people.

And I don't have any stories
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I know someone named Giel. But that's only 1 person...

EDIT: Seriously now, I've had that too with British girls, maybe it's just them British?
How I wish, How I wish you were here...
irish accent in the states works 60% of the time...all the time
but seriously anytime i go to the states i get some action,irish accent attracts all sorts of attention
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
on holiday people try and get laid, therefore they lower their standards and act like sluts.

surely everyone knows that?
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by blackthought
*notes location*

*notes location back*

Oh you're from alabama, that's ok we'll make the exception that you can't tell the difference between the UK and England...
lol, i get american chicks with my english accent (lived in england for 6 years), i get german girls because i speak french, i DO NOT get french gilrs, i get spanish girls coz they like the fact that a german/englishman speaks spanish, the thing is i'm in friendzone around school, and whith girls i don't know i can be myself, i can be more flirty, crazy more of a "party animal" without freaking them out.

-and sorry about misspelling the world girls
-and also to the guy who said that english girls are (w)hores: it was only an example.
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
*notes location back*

Oh you're from alabama, that's ok we'll make the exception that you can't tell the difference between the UK and England...

No need to stereotype, I was just joking.

Quote by blackthought
No need to stereotype, I was just joking.

Awwh sorry, me too.

I couldn't even find alabama on a map so I'm one to talk
Quote by thedefrockednun
lol, i get american chicks with my english accent (lived in england for 6 years), i get german girls because i speak french, i DO NOT get french gilrs, i get spanish girls coz they like the fact that a german/englishman speaks spanish, the thing is i'm in friendzone around school, and whith girls i don't know i can be myself, i can be more flirty, crazy more of a "party animal" without freaking them out.

-and sorry about misspelling the world girls
-and also to the guy who said that english girls are *****s: it was only an example.

god dam friendzone
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Sorry to burst your bubble but English girls are whores. It's not because you're something special.

i find that offensive!

its true though, we are
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Well, right now I'm in a different town and it's relatively the same as home.
Most preppy chicks are nice but they're not interested. Every once in long while one shows interest. And other girls that are interested are the kind you don't want to date......

I guess it just depends on your attitude.
So, be a man, damn it.
and get some chicks.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Quote by blackthought

And Bristol is in England.

Well it's reallyreally close to Wales so it only half counts
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
god dam friendzone

I say the friendzone is just a step up toward dating.
Cuz I'm in the "friendzone" but then I just hang out with them a lot and act cool around 'em and they sometimes ask me out.
I've made out with a lot of my girl friends.

....I'm a w**** aren't I?

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art

Quote by perry589

Last edited by BringerOfMetal at Jul 22, 2008,
i've played strip poker at the beach a couple years back.

and iyeah, i get into the friendzone a lot in school and then i pussy out of asking them out. but on holidays its just so much easier cause they have no clue who you are.
Nah, sometimes I guess. I go to school in a small town, so I already know lots of girls there. I do however get some interesting attention sometimes.

Anyway, at my work when there are some teenage girls, like a school trip or just someone private with family, it can be lots of fun.

One time, me and another guy had to join in with a photoshoot for and with the girls that came. They barely dared to ask for a picture, scratch that, they didn't dare to ask, one of my co-workers just asked them if they thought we were hot.

They take the picture and run out screaming, just to come back in to take more pictures.
I remember I went to a Hot Topic and I had been going back n' forth from there and the music place for about an hour, and there was this wonderous blonde standing over at the counter.
She must have been like 17 (I'm 17 too). I was wearing my BAMF System of a Down shirt and I was looking at Lamb of God stuff when she came up to me.
"Is that a System of a Down shirt?" I thought she was going to make fun of me for wearing it.
"Uh, yeah..." I showed her the shirt.
"I LOVE THEM! They're, like, really activist driven right?"
"Yeah, they are. They're awesome."
Then she asked if I liked local bands and I said I wasn't from there.
Then she got kinda uninterested because I wasn't from that town.
We talked about System more and then I got her phone number...
THE END
This story sucks.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art

Quote by perry589

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well it's reallyreally close to Wales so it only half counts

No, it either is or isn't!

Quote by thedefrockednun
wow this thread hasn't failed, i should rename it: Uk VS. Alabama lol

Pfft, no contest. Alabama>UK.

Not really.
yeah, it shouldn't really be that shocking that girls are more interested in you when they don't know you. You're a new opportunity and a fresh face. And least thats how I usually feel about new girls I see so it makes sense.
Quote by paranoideyes
it's cause they don't know your personality.

Its true

Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by BringerOfMetal
I say the friendzone is just a step up toward dating.
Cuz I'm in the "friendzone" but then I just hang out with them a lot and act cool around 'em and they sometimes ask me out.
I've made out with a lot of my girl friends.

....I'm a w**** aren't I?

Thats cuz you're from Arkansas. You make out with your mother, sister and father as well and so do the girls.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
haha no it's the opposite, im from the south and apparently my accent is noticeable. so whenever i go anywhere girls just laugh at me and ask me why i talk like that

im more successful with the ladies at home.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Maybe because they don't know how much of a dick you actually are.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
yea its that way with me too, even with girls from the town right next door. girls at my school barley even give me the time of day at all. but when i go to work i get a lot of female attention(from pretty hot girls), something im not used to but its kind of awesome.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Yes. They tend to flirt with me more. All the girls I know at my school have me in their friend zone, as far as I know.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jul 22, 2008,
Quote by The_lizard_king
none of thats ever happened to me whether im in my hometown or outside of town, girls really hate me. well actually scratch that, school girls are ****ing nice to me and sometimes at work too.

None of that ever happened to TS.. just wants some UG appreciation...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..