I have an Ibanez RG120 and an Epiphone Les Paul Special 2, and when i hook up everything to the Les Paul, It isn't making as much noise as it should, there is no feedback, but my Ibanez works just fine. I've turned my amp up to 11 with the Epiphone, but will only get as much noise as the Ibanez on 2. PLZ HELP!!

P.S. My cable works just fine
I'm guessing there's a faulty connection or something in the LP. Take it to a guitar tech if you're not sure about it yourself.
Quote by blue_strat
I'm guessing there's a faulty connection or something in the LP. Take it to a guitar tech if you're not sure about it yourself.

Yup.

Try switching between the pickups first to see if that makes a difference. If not, it's most likely down to the rest of the electronics.

If you have no knowledge of wiring you might want to let someone else do it, but otherwise it's just a matter of checking the pots, the switch, the output and all the connections.

Budget guitars usually don't have very high quality electronics, causing problems like this.

If you have a few tenners to spare, you might want to replace all the electronics (and maybe the pickups, too). Just keep in mind that a pickup change isn't very effective without a good, responsive amp.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Its your pickup selector. On Les Pauls it always happens. Buy switch cleaner and spray into the area whilst altering the position of the switch (changing pickups) rapidly. Or you can take it apart yourself - probably better you didn't do that though - and clean it by blowing on it gently and softly wiping away any visible filth and dust with a dry cloth.
Unfortunately, the problem will keep arising, there is no way around it. Just make sure you don't needlessly let dirt and grime seep into the switch and its cavity and clean it regularly.