yo dudes and dudette's( i'm sure theres a few here! )

heres my question...

... i have two orange heads and an orange cab

i have a rockerverb 30 and an ad 30, what i'm wondering is as the two heads both have two 8ohms and one 16ohms inputs in the back and the cab has the 8ohm inputs is it possible to use one 8ohms input from each of the heads meaning id be using the two heads through the cab at the same time

dont want to try it out incase something blows or something , better safe than sorry lol

if this is possible what does it do exactly? i would think you'd get some kinda of strange tone or something

anybody know?

thanks in advance
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
^If it's a PPC412 then no. The other jack on the back is just wired parallel to the other one for daisy chaining cabs.

Don't do it.
These go to eleven...
Your cab has to have two stereo 16ohm inputs then.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
You have awesome gear. Jesus. We have the same birthday. I hope this means I'll soon have two orange heads and an orange cab
i have no idea! i just checked the back of the cab and it doesn't say anything on there, i've just checked the orange site too and it says nothing on there about them being stereo cabs
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

then i wouldn't risk it, just get another cab. Or you could sell the orange 4x12, and get 2 2x12
Quote by Ghold125
then i wouldn't risk it, just get another cab. Or you could sell the orange 4x12, and get 2 2x12

I second that idea.
actually it doesnt even specify if the two inputs are 16 ohms each or 8 ohms each it just says 16ohms, i dont think ill try it out after what you said jim, thanks for the input guys =) always nice to experiment with gear but its better to still have it working! haha =)

xp maybe guitarinchris maybe lol i actually dont use the ad30 much to be honest, didnt have enough gain in it so i got the rocker, i do want to sell the ad30 nothing wrong with it but it wasn't the head i wanted originally, the other guitarist in my band is using it at the moment until he gets a head of his own ( probably never lol)

thanks again guys =)
De Armond MT-75

Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Quote by Ghold125

+1, Orange cab's (as far as I know) are wired for daisy chaining and not wired in stereo.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40