the ad where it says, picture stripping down to your underwear and jumping out the window of a car going 50 mph... that's what it's like to crash in the peloton. just.. wow.

i'm rooting for frank schleck-the current yellow jersey- in the next few stages.

anyone else watching?
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jul 22, 2008,
I want the person in front to fall off and knock everyone off
Manchester United
Quote by Quidra
I like it when the motorcycle hits one of the bikes !

Same here.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I wanted Sastre to win but I think now that Schleck has the yellow jersey CSC will focus on him. Jens Voigt is an absolute machine! Then again if they don't pull their finger out tomorrow, Evans will destroy them in the Time Trial on Saturday.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
A deserved win by Sastre. I'm so glad. What a performance by the CSC boys. Andy Schleck was so strong in the mountains! Surely if he has a good team behind him he could push to be a future champion. Hopefully team Saxo Bank (because CSC are apparently withdrawing sponsorship with the team) will keep him on and nurture him into champion material.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
are there any riders who aren't doped?

I mean is it even possible to win the tour these years without doping yourself?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...