And by that I mean a singing voice that sounds good and like me. How would I go about finding a good tone/etc? I find that I sound quiet even when I'm not. How can that be changed?

I'm aiming for a City and Colour/Andrew Bird voice(not like them but kinda)

I already read the Sticky and it didn't help a whole lot. I also plan on getting a singing coach. But that is 3 months away. So tips/noob advice? Thanks
Quote by Matt Chavie
And by that I mean a singing voice that sounds good and like me. How would I go about finding a good tone/etc? I find that I sound quiet even when I'm not. How can that be changed?

I'm aiming for a City and Colour/Andrew Bird voice(not like them but kinda)

I already read the Sticky and it didn't help a whole lot. I also plan on getting a singing coach. But that is 3 months away. So tips/noob advice? Thanks

sing alot of songs. Listen alot. Don't force it..... let it happen.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by Matt Chavie
Right above this it says "I've read the sticky and it DIDNT HELP a whole lot"

Have you tried posting in there? It is the ONLY (emphasis on ONLY) vocals thread.
Quote by Matt Chavie

Ah ok. Well, did you ask in the Singing thread? Reading it is only half of it. Ask in there, since vocal threads aren't allowed.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??