I desperately need a new amp. Right now, I'm playing on a really cheap Marshall - from the MG series..
so, I mostly play blues and such, and I've heard Fender has realy great cleans.

I've been looking at the Fender Twin Reverb, and the Hot Rod.

Which would be better for me to get?
I would mostly use a tube screamer, and occasionally a wah pedal.
Blues Junior is good. However, I heard that the new Blues Jr have a different voice compare to the 1995 edition I have. Also, if you want to wait, valve Senior is coming.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Well the twin is a wattage monster, the hot rod is 40watts. Do you gig large venues? Garage and basement stuff only?
Quote by Jestersage
Blues Junior is good. However, I heard that the new Blues Jr have a different voice compare to the 1995 edition I have. Also, if you want to wait, valve Senior is coming.

Valve Senior?
is that Peavey?
Epiphone makes the Valve Sr., its coming out soon. For that kind of gigging a Blues Jr would do the trick. The overdrive on the Hot Rod is notoriously bad. But the cleans are very good. (TS-808 fixes that issue). How much do you WANT to spend?
Get every amp used, IMO. Well at 7-800 you can do well. Probably won't have to spend that much. I got my Vibroverb for $525, actually talked the guy up to that from $450 (he had 20 people calling).
Search this site daily
http://greenville.craigslist.org/search/msg?query=tube+amp&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max
If you want to stay fender, I would say the Deluxe Reverb (20 watts), Vibrolux (40 watts) or the Hot Rod or Blues Jr. Try some locally and see what you think. The Blues Jr may be what you are looking for and used they go for $325 on craigslist. There are other good blues amps tho as well. Peavey Classic 30 or Delta Blues are worth a look. If you find a used Ampeg, check that out too.