I'm on a track team and my throat always gets so dry after I run so I drink like 2 bottles of water in like 10 minutes then I have to go pee like every minute for the rest of the day. What's a good substiute for water when your throat is really dry? Thanks
gatorade? or try not drinking so much. are you chugging it?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
you could try chewing chewing gum or an apple or something like that

edit:i didnt see the track team part
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Last edited by XCount Me InX at Jul 22, 2008,
If you pee every minute for the rest of the day it means your kidney's full and you don't need any more water. Drink about a half of a bottle of water right after your practice, that'll keep your peeing down and should moisten up your throat as well.
Drink sports drinks like Lucoszade it keeps you hydrated so you dont pee
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
drink slower, and chew gum, chewing gum helps keep the throat lubricated, lot's of singers chew gum for that reason.
sour candy. like really sour. it makes you salivate like hell. you still need some water though
Run more, and just sweat out the water. You don't have to pee as much.
Maybe gargle the water instead of drinking it? This way your mouth with be moist, but you won't have to drink so much..or pee for that matter
After a whileof drinking water excessively you will get adapt to it and only need to go as normal.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Well I do track very early in the morning and later in the day I'm in a musical where I have to sing a ton which just makes my throat even more dry. I'll try chewing gum but dosn't all that saliva also make you pee?
Quote by MetalMegaMan
beer

indeed
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by KileManA7X
Well I do track very early in the morning and later in the day I'm in a musical where I have to sing a ton which just makes my throat even more dry.

Then drink water before you start singing, don't just do it all in one go. Like I said, drink only as much as you need. If you drink too much, you'll just be wasting water which will then be peed out.
I drink lots of water all the time, I don't know why, I just like to I guess. I handle going to the loo often, but I think my body feels better for it TBH.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by undecided1993
water'll make you pee less than any other drink

This.

Drinking 'sports drinks' don't make you any less thirsty. It just gives your body salts and sugars, which unless you're definitely going to burn off, is just going to add to your bodyfat.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Don't drink so much water before, it's not required by your body, and to replenish yourself drink Gatorade or a sports drink during. It replaces electrolytes (the white stuff that'll collect if you wear a hat), which is best for the body, especially during physical activity. Then drink chocolate milk after the practice, I don't remember exactly why, but I was advised that for cross country. There is some surplus that it has which is great, plus it tastes good.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Cum.

thats what i was going to say lol
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.
Quote by undecided1993
water'll make you pee less than any other drink

You sure?

I thought it was a Diuretic?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by KileManA7X
*Reported*

Stop being a douche. Though immature, the comment was somewhat humorous. Definitely not grounds for reporting. Go jack it to Frenchy's ginger ass, Mr. Mod wannabe.

No disrespect to Frenchy, btw. You know we love you.

On topic, blood of virgins.
kill all humans