i'm trying to save space in my bedroom (it's not very big) so i'm thinking of getting wall stands for my guitars (i have 2)

my friend said that her dad got a wall stand and the guitar kept falling off it and breaking.

do you guys/girls think it'd be a good idea for me to get some? are they generally reliable? i don't need my guitars to break. i would probably die
RAWR Means I Love You In Dino
I have 3 in my room, had them for years. No problems at all, screw them into the wall studs as said before.

Guitars make good decorations, screw pictures.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've heard that they mess up the necks and head stock, but idk don't listen to me.
I also have 3 wall stands on my room, and I can tell you they save a lot of space. They're pretty safe, too, they've never fallen or anything.

I have an acoustic, which isn't really heavy, an SG and a Les Paul, and I've never had a problem with any of the guitars, even with the Les Paul stand, since the guitar is kinda heavy. So I do recommend you to get these, just make sure they're properly set.
my cousins boyfriend made about 8 of them (he's a roadie) outta cut 2x4's, wood stain, and some wall hangers sold at hardware stores that are used for like shovels and stuff...but he made them all for about $30 and it held up better than any one my friends have bought from stores or catalogs.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by BattleCry
I've heard that they mess up the necks and head stock, but idk don't listen to me.

serious? I understand the rubber can react with nitro finishes, but is there any other side effects?

I'm just about to put 3 hangars up when I've finishes some decorating, so would like to know..........
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!
to add onto this, i have another question.

are wall stands generally really expensive or are they like 5 dollars or something?
RAWR Means I Love You In Dino
they usually go for $10-$20

of course that can vary but most of the ones ive seen fall in that range