You know the things, flick the switch on the body of the guitar and the E string gets flicked down to D...

I'm modding my old Squier Strat, re-done the body, pickups, gonna get a new neck and tuners and it'd be cool to have one of those things, if I knew what they were called and if it's possible to install them on any guitar?
D tune, theyre like $40 on amazon i think.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by StiltonCheese
You know the things, flick the switch on the body of the guitar and the E string gets flicked down to D...

I'm modding my old Squier Strat, re-done the body, pickups, gonna get a new neck and tuners and it'd be cool to have one of those things, if I knew what they were called and if it's possible to install them on any guitar?

I think if you're going to put it on a strat you have to have the tremolo set up for down only.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've never heard of that. But it sounds awesome since I'm always switching back and forth. Can you "flick" it back to E to though? lol. And would it get out of tune too much if you did it a lot?