i was watching mtv this morning...and saw jonas bros. and slipknot...with pete wentz

Page 1 of 4
I JUST FOUND THE YOUTUBE LINKS, GO TO PAGE 3
ok...i was watching mtv this morning, *gasp* mainstream, and saw the jonas brothers. anyways apparently one has to sleep with a carebear pillow so i thought wow, he's super gay...anyways the only reason i was staying tuned was b/c they said slipknot was going to be on there. so my initial thought was, that had to be a joke, jonas bros and slipknot like a minute apart? no way. WAY...pete wentz was hosting the show (no, i am not a fan of falloutboy) and said he was a fan of slipknot when they came out to talk to him...and then they premiered the vid...anyways...this is what was going through my head jonas brothers on mtv, normal. pete wentz on mtv normal. slipknot on mtv, abnormal. slipknot on a show hosted by pete wentz pretty abnormal. slipknot on a show with pete wentz, taking the stage right after the jonas brothers, to premire their new vid psycho social to a sea of jonas brothers/falloutboy fans...pretty confusing...the crowd liking it...really confusing

so my question is
have the jonas brothers got metal enough to be on the same stage as slipknot
or has slipknot gotten gay enough to be on the same stage as the jonas brothers
oh well...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Last edited by bi-ah! at Jul 22, 2008,
Hey, TS, you sigged me
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
you know...you could have just changed the channel.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
slipknot is really a garbage band....corey taylor should duet with jobros
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Slipknot does to metal what "According to Jim" does to comedy every week.

*Hint: Scroll below for answer*

*reported*

BECAUSE IM A POWER HUNGRY UG USER AND I LOVE TO PUT MYSELF ABOVE EVERYONE

(Your not really reported, i just didnt want to post this 'spam' and get banned AGAIN)
slipknot metal???
are you on drugs?
slipknot are a bunch of poser that needed something to call atention because they have some selfconfidence problems
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Slipknot has gotten gay.

They have always been gay.

It's never a good sign when pete wentz likes your music.
You were watching MTV...what did you expect?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Stoner0405
They are all pretty trashy so why not be on the same show?

i guess the show is kind of like the island for misfit mascots
Sig space available, give me some praise
none of that is abnormal
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by litus
slipknot metal???
are you on drugs?
slipknot are a bunch of poser that needed something to call atention because they have some selfconfidence problems

.... any grammar nazis wanna take this one?
Who gives a **** about all this their not metal enough bull, its music people need to quit acting like its some kind of contest.
Quote by lolcats
Slipknot has gotten gay.

They have always been gay.

It's never a good sign when pete wentz likes your music.

well then Decide and Cannibal Corpse are in deep ****.
(pete wentz claimed in an interview to have been in a death metal band and cites them as "inspiration"
Wait....according to your story there was music on MTV I don't believe you.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by bendystraw
.... any grammar nazis wanna take this one?

dude i know my english sucks
sorry BTW
but why are englishspeakers so angry about people not speaking it withouth mistakes
in most spanish forums people write in a very simple way, altouhg there is some grammar nazis all over the internet
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
slipknot has failed. they used to be like like old school korn, now they sound like ****, stand for ****, and look like **** too... when that was what made themselves an empire before... and they just threw it out of the window... psychosocial has got to be the most lame song i have ever heard....

wtf... slipknot used to be so good...
Quote by rooney1991
*reported*

BECAUSE IM A POWER HUNGRY UG USER AND I LOVE TO PUT MYSELF ABOVE EVERYONE

(Your not really reported, i just didnt want to post this 'spam' and get banned AGAIN)

I'm guessig that that was addressed to me, since I reported your thread. Sorry that it got closed, but I am tired of seeing stupid threads on these forums.
oh well
i guess imo-
pete wentz, slipknot and the jonas brothers are gay
but-
hannah montana/miley cirus=hot
disney>mtv
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by litus
dude i know my english sucks
sorry BTW
but why are englishspeakers so angry about people not speaking it withouth mistakes
in most spanish forums people write in a very simple way, altouhg there is some grammar nazis all over the internet

It is really only in the Pit. Not many other forums I go to have the grammar Nazis this place has but then again they might have the grammar SS.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
well then Decide and Cannibal Corpse are in deep ****.
(pete wentz claimed in an interview to have been in a death metal band and cites them as "inspiration"

They've always been crap as well.

Yeah, I heard he was in some "hardcore metal" band. What a joke.
Quote by Spamwise
I'm guessig that that was addressed to me, since I reported your thread. Sorry that it got closed, but I am tired of seeing stupid threads on these forums.

Stupid threads on the Pit?
Quote by tayroar
Stupid threads on the Pit?

No see, there's the stupidity you expect from here, and then there's true stupidity.
Quote by Spamwise

It was directed at the whole of UG. And how is this not a stupid thread and mine was? This is just an anti-Slipknot thread basically. Slipknot are infact awesome so....

SLIPKNOT > UG

YEAH i went there
People still listen to slipknot???
I thought they died or something....
Aww thats too bad i actually thought people finally liked good music
Or at least got their brains back
My signature has doubled...
Quote by rooney1991
It was directed at the whole of UG. And how is this not a stupid thread and mine was? This is just an anti-Slipknot thread basically. Slipknot are infact awesome so....

SLIPKNOT > UG

YEAH i went there

Ok, if you hate UG why are you here?
Hmm maybe those fans are a little more open minded than you... or they have lights that tell them to cheer. Probably a little bit of both. I honestly like Fall Out Boy a heck of a lot more than Slipknot. I don't even really consider the Jonas Brothers musical artists. To me the craziest thing of all is ... they played music on MTV? Are you sure it wasn't MTV2? But hey even At the Drive-in was on MTV at one point. Hmmm it was probably MTV2 actually.
Quote by tayroar
Ok, if you hate UG why are you here?

Because UG makes me laugh. Its just ashame that people love to abuse the report button just because they can
Wait, do you really think Slipknot hasn't been on MTV before? Well I mean, of course they haven't. They are a super underground brutal band.
Quote by rooney1991
Because UG makes me laugh. Its just ashame that people love to abuse the report button just because they can

Ok, don't be stupid and you'll be fine like what you are doing here is just off topic and unnecessary. Don't hijack threads. If you don't be a dumbass people won't report you and when people randomly report the admins see if there is a good reason behind it.
Quote by na10tbolt
Hmm maybe those fans are a little more open minded than you... or they have lights that tell them to cheer. Probably a little bit of both. I honestly like Fall Out Boy a heck of a lot more than Slipknot. I don't even really consider the Jonas Brothers musical artists. To me the craziest thing of all is ... they played music on MTV? Are you sure it wasn't MTV2? But hey even At the Drive-in was on MTV at one point. Hmmm it was probably MTV2 actually.

no it was mtv
i dont get mtv2
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by tayroar
Ok, don't be stupid and you'll be fine like what you are doing here is just off topic and unnecessary. Don't hijack threads. If you don't be a dumbass people won't report you and when people randomly report the admins see if there is a good reason behind it.

Im never a dumbass. I make one of those photoshopping threads cause i found a great picture for it and just as people start posting it gets closed. I dont get what was wrong with it
Page 1 of 4