Poll: Which hurts more?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which hurts more?
A punch
33 60%
A slap
22 40%
Voters: 55.
Which hurts more to you? For me its a slap because a punch just makey you kind if numb. A slap usually burns and/or stings.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
They both turn me on

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
A slap hurts wherever it is, a punch only really hurts in certain places, like nose, jaw etc.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Absent Mind
They both turn me on

EDIT: A slap hurts, but it does more pain to your self esteem, too.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
on cold days, slaps hurt really badly, they tingle and throb
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
It depends on the strength and location of the punch/slap. There are more nerve endings nearer the surface of the skin, meaning pain signals reach your brain in greater abundance then if the pain is located further in the body. So a slap deals a more sudden and sharper pain, but a punch will be much more steady.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
punch hurts more, but i hate getting slapped....honestly, when i get slapped I just flip out....one time my brother slapped me in the face and I beat the living **** out of him
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
A slap. They sting so bad. Unless it's a punch square in the face or the testicles, slap hurts much more.
My experience is that an inexperienced/weak person will be able to slap you much harder than he can punch you. This is mostly due to the use of dead weight in slapping(assuming that you do it with a loose hand) which makes the impact harder. A punch isn't really strong unless you are able to push your waist with it, and perform the actual blow with your arm, and not your shoulder. Of course, a really strong person can hit you hella hard, but for your average guy, a slap can easily hurt as bad.

And then there's aim...

Still, I'd take a slap as if we're talking about the face, and a punch if we're talking chest/stomach region.
Quote by fretsonfire74
A slap. They sting so bad. Unless it's a punch square in the face or the testicles, slap hurts much more.

this.
Puches the the face and testicles. OUCH.
:/ It makes me cringe just thinking about it.
depends really, let someone open palm slap you on your back as hard as they can if you immediately thought "punch"
I would say punch. Slaps sting, but a punch can break noses, crack teeth etc.
If you get slapped anywhere extremely hard, a punch in the same place, just as hard is going to do more damage.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It depends on the strength and location of the punch/slap. There are more nerve endings nearer the surface of the skin, meaning pain signals reach your brain in greater abundance then if the pain is located further in the body. So a slap deals a more sudden and sharper pain, but a punch will be much more steady.

...... *implodes*
At least if a bloke punches you you can punch them back. If a woman slaps you, you cant touch them.

A womans slap hurts more than a mans punch, just not physically.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

You're going to hurt us with science
punch...actually a flick on the ear on a cold dayh...those hurt
Sig space available, give me some praise