is there any way that i can get some sort of footswitch that will allow me to program it so that i can change the channel of an amp and turn on a stompbox with one click? if so please write down all the things i would need
sorry that seemed a bit arsey. was meant to be a joke.

I used to position the pedals / footswitches I use at the same time next to eachother, so I can do both with one (sideways) foot.
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!
If the effect is in the effects loop and you have an amp with a midi programmable footswitch. This would be a very high end amp. VHT allows this, and so does some high end marshall. There are others I'm sure.
so what would i have to get like what kind of device? like a splitter to split signals from like the amp and the effects loop