yeah, so on my other threads people are telling me peavey classic 30 tube amp is the best buy for my price. But i was also looking at the fender hot rod series blues junior nos and 15w, but people said go with the peavey over that. but i was looking at the peavey amp reviews and not all of them were very good, some said it had a bad sounding clean channel, and that the tubes rattle alot and it sounds bad. why should i go with the peavey over the fender?
Keep in mind that most people who write reviews are biased one way or the other. (it's either great, or terrible)

I would say you go to GC, and try them both out there.

I like classic 30's but you may not.
Quote by Explorer125
Keep in mind that most people who write reviews are biased one way or the other. (it's either great, or terrible)

I would say you go to GC, and try them both out there.

I like classic 30's but you may not.

what kind of music do you play? and is the clean and distortion ok?
there is no reason you should choose one over the other except for personal preference. do what Explorer said.
i also like the classic 30 (i own it). ive never had problems with the cleans sounding bad or anything like that. i also considered the blues jr but i chose the classic 30 and am glad i did. i enjoy it. but go try them both and see for yourself, its all a matter of taste anyway.
I play anything from Blues to Clean stuff like RHCP to modern rock and a little metalcore/southern metal like Maylene. To me, it sounded fine clean-wise, has lots of body and midrange to it. But the OD just wasnt crunchy enough, and didnt have enough gain for me. I ended up with a Valveking, which has plenty of distortion with a good guitar. Altho the Peavey does have a universal EQ, while the VK has 2 seperate EQs, which allows for tons more flexability. Honestly, 2-channel amps with a single 3-band EQ just isnt enough for me.