My mouse on my computer for some reason wont work anymore from the back when plugged into there in the plug that you plug your keyboard into also, but it works from the front in the USB port in the front.

Anyone know what the problem is and how to make it so it works from the back again?
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Hardee har har. You're hilarious.
**** it. just plug it in the front. that's what i'd do. but i'm lazy
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
**** it. just plug it in the front. that's what i'd do. but i'm lazy

Yeah i might end up doing that. Really the only reason i'm asking is because i don't what the mouse taking up a USB port. Other than that it's no big deal.
Ps/2 for the win

alternatively, try other devices on the same port, might be hardware related?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Pyrest
Get a non-USB mouse + Keyboard.
I'm not even gonna suggest what I did suggest before; I only just got unbanned.

I do have a non-USB mouse and keyboard. The mouse i have now has a thing to switch from USB to plug in the back. The problem is when i do plug them in the back it doesn't work anymore.

Quote by IndieMetalhead
alternatively, try other devices on the same port, might be hardware related?

There's only 1 device that shows and the mouse i have plugged in now in the USB is it.

edit: nevermind read it wrong. Keyboard and everything works fine.
Last edited by Pookie6 at Jul 22, 2008,
How many things do you have that have to be in the USB ports? I know I'm on a laptop but when I had a desktop I always had atleast two free. It's no big deal, give the mouse what it wants and plug something from the front into the back?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
How many things do you have that have to be in the USB ports? I know I'm on a laptop but when I had a desktop I always had atleast two free. It's no big deal, give the mouse what it wants and plug something from the front into the back?

Just to make clear, i'm not talking about the back being a USB port but the other older kind. The circle-ish kind, i'm not exactly sure what it's called.

I'll probably end up keeping it in the USB.
Quote by Pookie6
Just to make clear, i'm not talking about the back being a USB port but the other older kind. The circle-ish kind, i'm not exactly sure what it's called.

I'll probably end up keeping it in the USB.

Ah right the Ps/2. Use USB, so much easier and universal and serial and bus-like.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know