I am watching Cops and after seeing all the dumbasses out there being arrested on that show, I wonder if anyone from the pit has done anything to get arrested for.

Ready...

Set...

GO!
my dads was the head of the greatest cops episode of all time coco the clown he was the sergeant rumming it
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Was that the fake clown who hired prostitutes
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
My friend and I just got a $150 fine last night for stealing from Wal-Mart. It was a really stupid decision.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sam_Prillaman

ya he was sgt hamlin
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by Sabbath89
My friend and I just got a $150 fine last night for stealing from Wal-Mart. It was a really stupid decision.

Wrong. Getting caught was the stupid part.
I had police chase me when i was like 10 with some friends sometime. They never caught us because we took off down through the woods on bikes. Basically we had turned a hill in front of this business into a quarter pipe and they didn't like us being there... a few week later after the police gave up trying to catch us they had a bulldozer come in and level the hill.
Shot my mum 6 times with an air rifle = an armoured van full of riot police pointing MP5s in my face
Assaulted 8 officers in my boxers = got ****ed up, pepper sprayed and beaten with coshes
Framed for high-class arson = still awaiting bail and trial
ohai little sig.
Quote by Sam_Prillaman

The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
[quote="'CrystalMeth[od"]']Wrong. Getting caught was the stupid part.

We've done it before, several times, and never been caught.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I was at a party at a buddy's house because his parents were out of town (supposedly). So we're all at the party, drunk as hell, when these two kids decide to run down the street butt naked screaming some Jesus stuff. The cops show up, and I run out the back door. Of course, I get caught, by who I thought was my friend's sister and her friend (the friend was a lady cop). Then they take me back to the party house, and my buddy's mom is there. The old hag decided to press trespassing charges. And I got charged with flee, illegal consumption, trespassing, and some other stuff.
All in all, it was totally worth it, best party I ever went to. I'd do it again if I had the chance.