My marching band is going to be in the Chicago McDonalds Thanksgiving Day Parade and me and some fellow trumpets went the the thrift store today to look for some suits to wear everywhere in Chicago, we're aiming to be legit.

I got a pink one for $.25 and a green plaid one from the 70's for $5.

Do you guys have any awesome suits from thrift stores?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I wish thrift stores around here were as good as that.

I found a good leisure suit at one in a city neaby, though, but I didn't buy it.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
I wish I had a suit...
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Really? I was sorta disappointed cause they were the only ones that fit, I live in a small town there were about 15 suits total. I wanted a black one, my friend looks like James Bond
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

aww man, when i read the thread title i thought it said "freakin sluts"...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by bassist12
I wish thrift stores around here were as good as that.

Quote by Dudeman5000
I wish I had a suit...

I wish I had a... er.... marching band.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
aww man, when i read the thread title i thought it said "freakin sluts"...

Worried we would be talking about your mom again I assume?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I dont have a suit, but I'm going to go all out and splash the cash when I do. I spend around 200 squid on clothes a month, so I may aswell save it and spend it on a respectable fancy suit.
Quote by lolcats
I wish I had a... er.... marching band.

Yeah you do bro, cause it's mad fun ;D

Wouldn't you all need to be matching? I wear suits everyday, don't come cheap for a good one mate. I'd also suggest trying to find small retailers that are getting shut down, got some right bargains once.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
No we have uniforms for when we march in the parade lol.

My group of friends and I just try to be quirky or funny so when we go out to eat and tour the city and stuff with our band we'll be wearing suits.

Oh and remember, to find a good suit, always look at the inside of the jacket. If it aint funky, it aint worth buying. Saw two I really wanted the other day but they were both £110. Ben Sherman and FCUK do great ones. Do you have TK Maxx in the US?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Anybody else think of this?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I look like napolean

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Oh and remember, to find a good suit, always look at the inside of the jacket. If it aint funky, it aint worth buying. Saw two I really wanted the other day but they were both £110. Ben Sherman and FCUK do great ones. Do you have TK Maxx in the US?

We have TJ Maxx. Maybe they're cousins?
a quarter for a pink suit? thats crazy
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
well it's just jackets, i'll wear black slacks and a black under dress shirt.