Has anyone in the pit ever been head butted by the late great wesley willis? please discuss your experience.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Wesley Willis?

Yippi-kay-who?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by xxxFMDxxx
The guy who sings Rock and Roll McDonalds from Super Size Me
Right?

yes sir
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
eat that mule sh it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
WEsley WIllis wrote the song Rock and Roll mcdonalds and frequently headbutted with fans for as long as they would continue to do so. He was insane
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
I whooped batman's ass
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Another that died too young....I've seen him around a bunch back in Chicago, but never got to headbutt.

For those that do not know...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Willis

"One of Willis' trademarks was headbutting with his fans and friends. Typically when approached by a fan, Willis would gingerly hold his or her head between his hands and say, "Say....ROCK!" and then he would say "Bump my head." The fan would respond as instructed and Willis would bump his head against his or hers. Then he would say, "Say....ROLL!" and the fan would again respond as instructed by repeating "ROLL!" Willis would repeat this over and over as long as the fan or friend would tolerate it and he would then express joy and delight from this unique connection, or he would become distracted by the prospect of selling one of his "Rock 'n Roll CD's" (most of his sales were done face-to-face on the street or at one of the hundreds of concerts he attended on a regular basis.) The large callus in the center of his forehead resulted from this habit of "bumping heads.""
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
i whooped batman's ass seems relevant with the dark knight release.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!