What happens when you join Marty Friedmans feel and Jason Becker's shred skills.

David Valdes

this dude is from spain and i must say has got some serious chops and amazing feel for the guitar.

This is his most popular song. Its called Legend. All of you Becker fans listen to the resembelence to "Temple of the Absurd".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d4wy6LkGxDA
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
He's got some chops I'll give him that but in terms of influences I hear a lot more direct influence from Malmsteen and Petrucci in that video...I'll check out more of his stuff though, I liked that.

Edit: I dislike his tone in the videos though; very mushy and undefined...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
He's got some chops I'll give him that but in terms of influences I hear a lot more direct influence from Malmsteen and Petrucci in that video...I'll check out more of his stuff though, I liked that.

Edit: I dislike his tone in the videos though; very mushy and undefined...

i really wasnt a fan of his tone, as you can tell, hes using a JCM or JVM which fails in comparssion to todays modern tube amps. IMO mesa/boogie and peavey are the elite class of amps.

On his myspace it says his biggest influences are Becker/Friedman. He does a tribute to becker on the warmth and wilderness and has a video as well.
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Quote by seymour_jackson
i really wasnt a fan of his tone, as you can tell, hes using a JCM or JVM which fails in comparssion to todays modern tube amps. IMO mesa/boogie and peavey are the elite class of amps.

On his myspace it says his biggest influences are Becker/Friedman. He does a tribute to becker on the warmth and wilderness and has a video as well.

Actually I think it's just the series of videos where he's playing the red guitar next to his cabs, in other videos the tone is much less muddy. Anyway the JVM is a modern amp; Marshall only released it last year

It may say his biggest influences are Becker and Friedman but to me he sounds much more like Malmsteen than anyone else, I certainly hear no Friedman in his playing and very, very little Becker...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.