so i have in my possession a 1998 rg570 body in need of a bridge. i am aware that it is designed for the original edge bridge, but i am wondering if any other bridge will physically fit in the rout.

i know it sounds kinda dumb having a fancy trem system, but i don't plan on using it as one. i plan to block it up since i prefer a hardtail bridge. so, if the trem functions are hindered by the existing rout, this is not a problem. i'm just wondering if any other bridge will fit.
they have a Floyd Rose that would probably fit, and it has a switch that goes between fixed and full floating trem...i dont remember what its called but you might look into that.