Does wearing V-Neck shirts make you more of a man than you already are. These girls that hang out with me and my friend always gawk over guys wearing V-Necks and they'll be like "OMG" V-Neck so cute". Me and my friend wonder what is it about this magical style of shirt that makes girls go crazy. They saw a guy with one and we're like you probably wouldn't even look at him if he wasn't wearing a v-neck. These shirts seem to hold a magical power.

I'm going to buy me one of these special shirts and be awesome.

What does the pit think?
It really matters, you get these funboys nowdays with the ridiculous huge Vs.

I prefer crewneck personally. V necks look alot better on knits and sweaters than shirts.
send me a picture of the type your talking about because there is a good few different types
Quote by DiMeTiMe
What does "V" stand for?

Virgin.

Therefore only virgins wear v-necks.

Makes sense.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I thought you would ask a question about V-shaped guitars' necks.

Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Those american apparel deep ones are not cool, I don't know I don't own even a regular one but I think i'm going to be getting one.
Yeah, they're always really tight fitting too. Like the new lyle and scott stuff you only ever see prettyboys wearing their stuff now. Used to be a good brand.
Quote by Kurikinton Fox
HOW DARE YOU.

Anyone who wears them looks like a dick.
Quote by fob12
Anyone who wears them looks like a dick.

That is not true! Some people look stupid with it, but not everyone!
It makes you a bit of a gay if you ask me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by thundrstruk891
i have a few. theyre uncomfortable. plus, im a hairy ass white boy, and no one wants to see more of that.

This is me. I may have unusually hairy upper arms as well, but I'm still gunna start wearing band vests when the one I ordered comes.