Page 1 of 3
Search Bar came up with nothing. While playing the 'google game' on the other thread, one of the searches came up with this:

http://womengifts.blogspot.com/2007/10/22-worst-place-names-in-world.html

22 of the worst names places in the world, including places like, "Horneytown, North Carolina" and "Cockburn, Western Australia".

Has anyone every visited a terribly named town?

Also, it's a bit old, but I got a kick out of it .
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
a lot of pa towns... or at the least theyre unpronounceable to anyone other than pennsylvanians
Bell End near Birmingham.

Lord Hereford's Knob, a mountain in Wales.

I could go on ...
Quote by Chobes
What were you doing on womens gifts.com?
Quote by Me
While playing the 'google game' on the other thread, one of the searches came up with this:
I searched for the longest word possible and 'rape' somehow giving me that.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
what about dildo in newfoundland?
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Wow, I haven't been to Horneytown. Must be in the mountains...

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by KurtCobain9898
Shewinagain . Not shure how its spelled exactly but its a town in Quebec,Canada

Shawinigan
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
penisland
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
There's a place called Twatt in northern Scotland.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
There's a Mianus, CT
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Buttzville, New Jersey
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Lol. I've been to Cockburn. I live near there. (it's pronounced COburn, actually)

Australia is the worst place for names. Evar. Wogga Wogga, for instance.
Bangkok
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Gaylord, Michigan
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
14. Wetwang, Yorkshire... yep! England again!
Okay, so I'll cut England some slack. It's an old country. You know, if the United States is Google, then England is IBM. Their country is older than fucking dirt. They can't be blamed for having names that sound funny in 2007. But this is kind of ridiculous. Wetwang? I'm surprised they don't have towns called Squishy Vagina or Infected Scrotum.

2. Fucking, Austria
The idiots who live in Fucking, Austria had a vote in 2004 to determine whether or not they should change the town's name, and you know what they did? They voted against it, preferring instead to put up with international ridicule, numerous stolen road-signs and horrific Google results.

That was pretty awesome.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
i heard that here in massachusetts somewhere, there is/was a settlement called bitchford.
Dubois, PA (pronounced 'do boys').
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Bald Knob, Arkansas.

XD
While the wicked stand confounded, call me with thy saints surrounded.
hahahaha there is an intercourse pennsylvania lol

its funny cause it says you are now entering intercourse lol
Page 1 of 3