Hello fellow UGers that frequent this area of the boards! I hope you are all well.

I've recently been attempting recordings with vocals (I've usually just done guitar solo recordings), so I've written up some songs to post online to share with all you great people. I have a myspace up here and I think it would be great if you would take a listen! I ask that you give me any tips on singing that you can.

Also, if you like it, can you tell me which song was your favourite, or that you hated the least? I plan to enter the Songwriting contest here on UG and I want to pick the song that seems to have gotten the best response from you.

Thank you for reading and I will listen and critique something of yours as well!
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
I dunno man... your voice is kinda shakey... and the tone wasn't on at times... but the guitar and overall songs were pretty good... reminded me of RHCP a lot, but not the singing sorry. I like the songs ok, but I would get a singer, some one who likes the peppers. as for a favorite I like the last one, but it needs another singer the most! XD But it's good songwriting, just it would sound better with a different vocalist, some one who, once again, likes the peppers!
Chili's eh? Haven't listened to them as much lately, but glad you liked the songs at least.

I'm more of a new singer so I am going to be shaky. Doesn't help that my P.C causes clipping so I have to continuously redo it.

Thanks for your critique, greatly!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
I really liked Reality in The Mind, I Think that if you get better equipment and maybe a drum and bass you can make them into real cool songs! I cant complain bout your voice since im really worst, so it was great for me.

will you add me? www.myspace.com/dynamokiev69, chek it out tell me what you think

cheers
keep it up
^Thank you sir! I'm glad you liked it!

I'm thinking of downloading a drum machine, at the very least, as I only have one friend who is a drummer and I don't want to pester him. Don't have a bass but an Octave pedal, so I'll take that into consideration!

Glad you enjoyed my voice at the very least!

I'm listening to your songs. Overture #1 has a really cool groove to it man! Is that you singing? Well whoever the singer is, he has a good tone but I think he should put more into it, but he has an interested voice, pretty cool really. The solo was dope.

Overture # 2 is cool as well, great job really, you guys are great!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
Last edited by Squall142 at Jul 23, 2008,