What is the easiest bridge to install? i want a fixed bridge and i'm open for design options...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
do you have a trem right now?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Oh sorry no... I am cutting my own body... and i don't want a trem... and this is my first build so i'm not really expiranced which is why i am loookng for something easy...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Id say maybe the Les Paul style Tailpiece would be fairly easy. And if you ever do decide to put in a tremolo, you just have to slide it off the rods and there is a Kahler trem that slides right no the rods without routing. It's pretty cool.

I'd say Tune-o-matic, but you'd have to do string through, and it's slightly more difficult.

If you have a fender style going on though, i'd say a vintage style strat one with the saddles.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
sweet beans... thanks alot
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Jul 22, 2008,
I am starting my very first build and I am considering a string thru tune-o-matic for the ease of installing it as opposed to trying to carve out cavities for floyd rose which I have no experience of at all!!
a top loading strat style hardtail would be easiest. 3 screws holding it to the wood- that's all.
Quote by shampooboy37
What is the easiest bridge to install? i want a fixed bridge and i'm open for design options...

Maybe a wraparound bridge.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
The strat styles are by far the easiest to install. No sleeves to press in. There are some top loading strat style that wont even need the string thrus put in.
Yeah TOMs are harder than hardtails because they are higher bridges so you have the added neck angles/recesses to worry about etc.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
or would there be a tremolo system that's easier to install?
Only wammies that dont need routing for springs etc is a bigsby. Bigsbys arent cheap and dont do much in the way of wammy.
non string through hardtails are THE EASIEST to install by far. Definitely go for one of them if your looking for ease of installation.
cool beans... like those on gibsons?
No the gibson nonstringthru is the TOM bridge with the sleeves in the body. There is a fender style that has slots for the ball end on the bottom side of the bridge plate. You make a little trough under the bridge for the ball ends. You dont need to go very deep. So its just 3 screws and this trough.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
^^^Except they dont work on a standard strat as the strings will be to far off the body with out modding the neck or pocket to give it some angle. You cant really recess those like a TOM.