how many of you guys subscribe to the magazine? The ones that do can answer me some questions.

Alright well I was at an airport yesterday, just got back home from NC (North Carolina) and my mom got my a guitar world magazine, it came with a CD that I could put on my computer and there's different lessons to teach me different songs, licks, scales, crap like that. Anyways, does each month come with a CD, or is it just this issue? I got the 40th anniversary for Electric Ladyland (JH)
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
they each come with a cd. i accidently got a subscription. it said sign up for one free magazine and i somehow got a years subscription and now i'm ****ed because i owe them money. i miss my subscription =(
they have some logistical issues - i had a subscription that i got for christmas, and i only got 2 issues. i just remembered, too.
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
awesome! i was pretty impressed when i popped in the CD and there's a lesson on how to play Voodoo Child (the whole thing) and then right under it The Grand Conjuration (Opeth) as soon as I get $12 i'm subscribing! =D
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
The latest was pretty good with the Hendrix and Opeth. But for a while there they went straight to the ****in dogs. Absolute trash.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by RabbidWolf
awesome! i was pretty impressed when i popped in the CD and there's a lesson on how to play Voodoo Child (the whole thing) and then right under it The Grand Conjuration (Opeth) as soon as I get $12 i'm subscribing! =D

It's 24 to subscribe with the CD issues. i bit the bullet and subscribed to that one, i don't regret it at all. those CD's kick ass.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

yeah - it might be bit more to get the Subscription that has the CD but it is totally worth it. I look forward to the CD almost as much as the Mag. I'm going on 2 years now. If you learned one song well off one of those CD's that maybe you wouldn't have learned otherwise - then that pays for the annual subscription right there.
you get 12 issues for 12 bucks. 12 w/ 12 CD's for each month for about 50ish. all come with CD's if you subscribe for them.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by RabbidWolf

Strange 'cause I'm listening to that song right now!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard