so theres this white agile les paul selling for 200. Im tempted to buy it as i have heard a few good things about them. I find it a bit sketchy tho,and I'd like to test it out before i buy it,altho thats not a option,seeing as it is on the internet. Well,how are these guitars? Id like some more feedback before i purchase it. the smaller scale does not bother me at all btw.

ohh and i play blues,metal,rock and progressive.
Last edited by lookitsjoshh at Jul 22, 2008,
i think u might be talking about the same guitar i'm think about getting...is it white w/ gold hardware? well anyways i've never bought 1 but i've only heard good things about them...i say go for it
as far as i know most agile les pauls are basically standard les pauls with an agile label and a cheaper place and all les pauls are great guitars so id say if u think it looks good buy it...although id recommend spending some more money to get an AL -3000 version there supposed to be very similar to gibson standards in qaulity and theyre less than $400
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
I owned one they're nothing like a Gibson. Very similar to an Epiphone.

Anyone who says they're like a Gibson is ignoring the differences in wood, neck profile, finish, hardware, pickups, etc...
Quote by SenorSmiley
I owned one they're nothing like a Gibson. Very similar to an Epiphone.

Anyone who says they're like a Gibson is ignoring the differences in wood, neck profile, finish, hardware, pickups, etc...

uhh i have an agile 3100 and it can compare with my gibby studio (not the new models but the older ones) the necks are quite similar, the finish might be cheaper on the agile pickups are quite similar
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
well, i have three Gibson Les Paul Standards. The Agile was nothing like any of them in terms of neck, finish, sound, feel, etc....

Plus when I sold it I took a bath because it's a no-name brand so it was worth nothing.

If you decide to get one buy it used.
Quote by SenorSmiley
well, i have three Gibson Les Paul Standards. The Agile was nothing like any of them in terms of neck, finish, sound, feel, etc....

Plus when I sold it I took a bath because it's a no-name brand so it was worth nothing.

If you decide to get one buy it used.

what model did you have?
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
Quote by GuItArNeRd06
i think u might be talking about the same guitar i'm think about getting...is it white w/ gold hardware? well anyways i've never bought 1 but i've only heard good things about them...i say go for it

naww its not the one with gold hardware.its with the white chrome hardware.

ill look into the 3000 your talking aboutzegreatdane.

well thanks for the feedbac,keep it comin!
The one I had was (I think) the 3000 model. It was about $400.00 and I read a bunch of reviews where people said they had sold CS Fender and Gibson Historics were gathering dust after buying it and changing the pickups.

I took a chance and found it to be a decent Asian guitar on par with an Epiphone. Not bad, but not really what I was looking for.

For 400. it's a nice guitar but it sat in a corner after I played it for a couple hours.
Quote by SenorSmiley
The one I had was (I think) the 3000 model. It was about $400.00 and I read a bunch of reviews where people said they had sold CS Fender and Gibson Historics were gathering dust after buying it and changing the pickups.

I took a chance and found it to be a decent Asian guitar on par with an Epiphone. Not bad, but not really what I was looking for.

For 400. it's a nice guitar but it sat in a corner after I played it for a couple hours.

ooo i forgot to mention i changed the pups in my 3100 hahha but the agile al-4000 is definently comparable
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate