que?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Ha I just changed my "status" to how much I hate the new layout piece of shiet. So cluttered
Quote by Capua47
kill yourself.

oh man, you hate facebook?

we have someone KEWL over here, guys
fck.
Quote by garrett5
Whats a face book?

^good one

i don't like it either, i went back to the original design
fck.
even myspace is better than that...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Why do you post this over here in the Pit? no one gives a flying **** about it. Go write about it on facebook or myspace.
You can switch back to the old one.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
it is the exact same for me as it always has been.. maybe this is some kind of update on july 23rd? its still july 22nd where i live..
Quote by paranoideyes
it is the exact same for me as it always has been.. maybe this is some kind of update on july 23rd? its still july 22nd where i live..

Click "try the new facebook" at the top of the page.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Why do you post this over here in the Pit? no one gives a flying **** about it. Go write about it on facebook or myspace.

you know, you can say that about any thread in the pit... the pit IS for random threads like this.
fck.
try refreshing the page or something. i kind of sucks so i doubt you'd even want to use it (well, in my opinion, anyway)
fck.
how do you change back, this sucks.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
there should be a bar on top asking if you want the old one
fck.
Quote by mexiSt
try refreshing the page or something. i kind of sucks so i doubt you'd even want to use it (well, in my opinion, anyway)

I don't see it .

Whatehvs

EDIT: Zep, your link brings me to the same old facebook!
Can someone put up pics for us people who cant see what it looks like
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by cfhwarhead

Why do you flame him all up here in the Pit? No one gives a flying **** about how stressful it is on you to have a thread about a social networking website on a Guitar forum. Just because no one will add you doesn't mean you need to whine to us.

I hated the new Facebook, I changed it back ot the original immediately.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i dont know, i guess it would just take time to get used to
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
thank you NorfIrIon, at least there's some people without something up their ass

this design is terrible, everything looks the same, just a bunch of text everywhere. facebook was never completely easy to navigate cause of all the **** people tend to add but this? jeez
fck.
Weird, now I can't seem to get to the newer version. Oh well, I'm keeping the old layout anyway.

Here's where I found that link:

http://www.facebook.com/FacebookPreviews
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
It's the same thing and there's no option...
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
I quite like it actually. Usually it takes FOREVER to load someone's page, now it takes like a few seconds. Also everything is more organized, compact, and easier to find.

Yeah hate me
anybody else getting the redirection problem with it? its like new takes me to old which takes me to new.. and so on. i cant get to either of them..
i don't mind it, i think i'm gonna keep it. its not that different, just arranged differently