on the new 2008 c7 hellraiser (the one with coil tapped emgs), anyone know if it will be coming in the black cherry finish? i only see white and black on musiciansfriend, and the black cherry finish is smexy
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
bump?
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
On Schecter's website, they show all three finishes (white, black, and cherry). As for when it'll become available, or if it already is, I don't know as I haven't seen them. Best thing to do would be to ask your local Schecter dealer.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i asked musiciansfriend twice, both times telling me to wait a week and try again, bunch of queers
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I find most large chain stores to be pretty useless when it comes to asking information regarding things like release dates and such.

One of the biggest Schecter dealers in the US is Drumcityguitarland.com. You might want to give them a call. They'll probably be much better informed than the large "corps."
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
oh i heard of them i forgot i was looking at them, if i remember correctly they have it, if they do thatd be kew, i plan on buying the guitar
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Cool! Good luck on your purchase. Definitely update us with pics and clips when you get it!
will do
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
drum city guitar land has both hardtail and OFR version

edit: didnt see already posted above