I'm selling a recent project of mine-a Saga guitar kit plated in copper.
It looks really awesome. I have pictures (see thumbnails below) but they really don't do it justice.

The only parts from the saga kit are the body, neck, strap pegs, and controls cavity plate. The rest has been upgraded to what is listed below:

GFS Power Rails (bridge, with silver rails though)

GFS Dream 180 (neck)

Wilkinson Locking Tuners (3x3)

The bridge is a tune-o-matic salvaged from an old gibson guitar, as is the endpiece.

Two of these to coil split each pup

This switch, but with a black top.

I'm not sure how much a neckplate matters, but anyway...

I just had the guitar professionally set up at a local music store, so the action and intonation are perfect.

This guitar sounds wonderful. The Dream 180 has really nice cleans and a nice round distortion. The Power Rails are a bit to sharp for clean playing but distort even better than the Dream 180.
It is a bit heavy, but isn't back-breaking. Great sustain though.

Anyway enough talking. Here are the pictures.

If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Oops, second one is a thumbnail.

And I forgot to say what I want it to go for: I'm looking for about $500 on it (applying leaves of copper foil one at a time is a b***h, trust me. I had to re-do it seven times) , or a trade for a mid-range guitar.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
bump, someone buy this beautiful guitar...
anyone?
I'm fairly open pricewise as well as tradewise, so make an offer.
that's very interesting, any chance for some sound clips, and would it be Ok to ship to Australia?

Also, what in particular were you looking for in a trade?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I could give sound clips but they would be horrible quality because:
a) They would be taken with a cellphone/camera
b) I don't have a proper recording studio, and even if I did my amp doesn't have a line out

However I might be able to get some if I go down to my communities recording center this week which I might. So we'll see.
As for Australia, I'm fine to ship there as long as you pay shipping

And I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just something midrange, like an ESP or a Fender or a Epiphone of some kind. But I'm pretty open.
Thanks!
bump!
Well, I have an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul I may be willing to trade with you, but if I were to consider it, I would probably prefer some sound clips. I would greatly appreciate it if you could show me some mate, and I would be more than happy to pay the shipping

If you wanna hear how my Epiphone sounds, there are songs in my profile that I use it, and pictures as well, and also, there are better studio recordings on the band myspace in my sig. It is played through an Orange Rockerverb 50.

Btw, i can also give you cash for it no problems. Do you prefer Paypal?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
I can probably get sound clips this weekend when I go to the studio, and have them uploaded sometime soon after.

As for the LP, I think I'll pass. But thanks for the offer!

Anyways should I email you once I have sound clips and stuff and so we can give addresses/etc? Whats your email address?
yeah sure, my email is spas_of_the_month@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot for this.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM