Come eat some chemicals with me, come eat some chemicals!!!

so what do you guys think?

im really diggin it!

whos ganna buy it? whos ganna dload it?

whos ganna say id rather have SOAD?

vote your cast!
on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best...

they say is a 5

and...

chemicals is a 1.
"For Us, For Them, For You"
They sound like SOAD but with all the good sucked out if it.

The guitar riff in They Say sounds like something I made up the day I got my first guitar.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09

The guitar riff in They Say sounds like something I made up the day I got my first guitar.

Agreed.

When the edge and C4 play your videos over here, it isn't a good sign.
The album is awesome... My favorite song is Whoring Streets, and I can't get Cute Machines out of my head... All in all, Daron did a great job! (IMO)
FUKK TEH SISTIM
I don't like the scars album it all sounds very similar to me and there's a real lack of riff based tracks. Its not a bad album its just not that good.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
i heard 1 of there songs the other day. it wasnt bad....
( . Y . )
I quite like them, I don't see why everyone's complaining.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by clincher09

+1

i hate daron's singing
'they say' is such a boring song. I dont who's idea it was to make it a single, coz i think it sucks. I honestly can't listen to that song from beginning to end, it puts me to sleep.

i think its a real disappointment that daron can only sing through his nose
i think its funny how everyone says it sounds like System,
of course it does. do you not remember that daron was in SOAD haha

think before you speak (or type)
What do they sound like, are they just a copy of SOAD? Should I check 'em out?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
What do they sound like, are they just a copy of SOAD? Should I check 'em out?

They sound like SOAD if they couldn't be bothered, at all. Very dull. I found the lyrics to 'They Say' excruciatingly poor.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I really like it, very catchy.

Of course it's got a SOAD vibe to it, Daron was the force behind SOAD. It's not a carbon copy, it's certainly not like toxicity. It's got some elements from the "ize" albums, if anything.

Much much better than Serj's effort. Elect the Dead was chronically boring, such a waste of such a great singing talent and lyricist.
i think serji's stuff is much better than darons solo project.
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
Scars is okay. I'm gonna go to their Belgian show here in 2 weeks. I don't think they're great like System, but you shouldnt compare them. I slightly prefer it to Serj, altho he had a much more classical feel to some of his songs. Both albums were just different.
Quote by cuthbert1
Scars is okay. I'm gonna go to their Belgian show here in 2 weeks. I don't think they're great like System, but you shouldnt compare them. I slightly prefer it to Serj, altho he had a much more classical feel to some of his songs. Both albums were just different.

i agree.
I'm going to see them in October. Even though Daron's voice isn't the greatest, it seems to fit the music really well. The band also has AMAZING stage presence.

I'm enjoying this band, though most won't give it a chance because they blame Daron for breaking up SOAD (which is bull if you've been following along).