Hey,
I've got a problem that I've noticed heaps of other people have. Even when I'm not doing anything that is strenuous or tiring, I start sweating. Mostly in the underarms. Anyone else have this problem? What can I do about it? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by tyler_j at Jul 23, 2008,
wear white clothes?
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
I have the same problem. There is no cure, you will suffer forever and ever. I guess deodorant or maybe just walk with your arms straight up in the air so air can dry away the sweat.

Move to a place where it's constantly cold?
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
There are "prescription" deodorants that are more potent than store bought stuff that will probably make you not sweat. I don't really know the details or how to go about getting any though. One of my friends told me he used it. But I don't know if it is really prescription, or what...but there is stuff that is more powerful...
Quote by Sirlancelot42
I have the same problem. There is no cure, you will suffer forever and ever.

So there's still hope?
Looks like you have hyperhidrosis.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
they have prescription deodorants that are made strong enough for that. i think adidas just came out with one thats prescription strength, i remember a commercial about it. try it out.

if it doesnt work, then cruise around with sponges taped in ur armpits.
i have the same
it sucks dude
im in good shape and it just sucks
i try to wear looser shirts and i use prescription anti persperant and it helps a bit
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
You might have an overactive sweat gland, like that girl from Medical Incredible, go to your doctor.
shave under your arms
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
wear an undershirt so it doesnt show?
What do you call mcdonalds?
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I only eat there when I'm wasted and it's mad late so I usually call it something like "MUUURGH"
anxiety? I get the same when I am shopping, god thats stressful, but normally i'm fine. is it when you are nervous about something?
its like puberty or something...when i was in my puberty stages i had super sweaty arm pits.....i thought i could drowned in them...but now that im out of that stage i dont really sweat
I have the same problem. I just tried many different antiperspirants to find one that worked. I have found that Degree Ultra Dry work and some of those prescription strength types work.
Quote by amazing FretMan
its like puberty or something...when i was in my puberty stages i had super sweaty arm pits.....i thought i could drowned in them...but now that im out of that stage i dont really sweat

Yeah, i'm sort of in that stage, so thats some hope right there.
By the way, the doesodorant the other user mentioned is called Adidas 3
well..I sweat easily too, but I keep it under control.

make sure you're using a good antiperspirant. it's essential. also, I found wearing an undershirt, or even under armor helps draw the sweat from your body and I actually feel more comfortable with an undershirt on. You want to have it sorta close fitting, not super loose, but not super tight either.

I don't know how shaving your underarms would help with keeping sweat down, but it can help them not smell as bad because bacteria can't hide in your hair and get smelly.

the deodorant I use is old spice arctic force. works great. it's stick, but gel works well too. you can try right guard, adidas, just for heaven's sake, do not get stinky and then spray yourself with axe or tag. it just makes it worse.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I got some weird anti antiperspirant from France. It does me wonders. The only problem is, it's running out