they have like 50 sgs, and not a single gibson les paul.
where the hell do they keep them?!
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
In the exclusive back room, where everyone plays a LP through a Marshall. Do you know what they play kid? Stairway........nothing but Stairway.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by WyldChylde
In the exclusive back room, where everyone plays a LP through a Marshall. Do you know what they play kid? Stairway........nothing but Stairway.

are you sure you didnt trip into the firey bowels of hell?
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Explain to me the differences.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
so nobody knows?
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
the answer to your problem is simply this.....guitar center sucks sweaty donkey balls....go to daddy's or a local store and quit'cher bitchin'.

Here's why:
they sold me a used boss pitch shifter that didnt work. I then traded the value in for a NEW crybaby wah.........this also didnt work!....I went back to the store, got pissed at the guy who made me go there and back twice, got my money back and havent gone back since
UG's Prodigal Son
Last edited by lunaticfringe93 at Jul 23, 2008,
my guitar center's filled with mostly strats and teles. a few LPs and some SGs. barely any Ibanez guitars.

The one I went to in Chicago had everything, they had like..2 JEMS, loads of Prestige Ibanez guitars, John Petrucci MusicMan guitars in different finishes, PRS, Jackson, Fenders and all kinds of Gibsons.

If only they had mesa/boogies.

And no, I don't know why yours has SGs and no LPs. Lots of guitar centers are different.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Well, just be thankful you have a guitarcenter in your area. I live in a backwater town where there is only one guitar shop... and it only carries Fenders, and a few used ibanez, and a couple low quality B.C. Rich guitars.

When you are used to that, going to guitarcenter is like paradise. If only they had orange amps... I would probably never leave.
well i dont have one in my area. i drive an hour out of my way, and its a **** hole. i go to jackson music now. its about half an hour away.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
i have 2 in my town. They have a tons Epis and Gibson LPs and and some schecters.
And we have a whole section dedicated to mesa boogie amps.
Its just what ever is in demand....
My GC actually has a good selection of Gibsons, Fenders, Epiphones, Ibanezes, and other smaller brands.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
In the search bar.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
SamAsh is my place...Its where a kid can be a kid...Except you have to be a rich a** kid to play around there.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by lunaticfringe93

they sold me a used boss pitch shifter that didnt work. I then traded the value in for a NEW crybaby wah.........this also didnt work!....I went back to the store, got pissed at the guy who made me go there and back twice, got my money back and havent gone back since

your fault for not trying them before you bought them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
no guitar centers for me

only
one large privately owned store(not a fan of)
and one small privately owned store(fan of)

though i love going to the starving musician in Berkeley
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
they're all at the guitar center in fort worth, tx. what they don't have is a real gibson ES-335.
because just like you, everyone wants to buy les pauls.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
The one here has a decent selection, I just hate being in the store in general. There's always at least one kid who does nothing but tremolo pick and swears he's God's gift to shredding.
Curly's FTW!!! Two of the legends who work in there always make great deals with customers. Last time I went in there, I saved £15 from what I was expecting to buy (Boss ME-20, power supply and some of the short jack leads for pedalboards). cost me £140 which I'm bloody happy with. Customer service is great too.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN