Alright so i have these three cats and at one point in time i didn't have them money to buy flea medicine. Well the cats got fleas. Now I myself have fleas. There are fleas everywhere, in every room. I feel a flea on my stomach right now and i wish he and his buddy on my leg would go bother the cats. Anyways, we bombed the house and i spray this flea poison stuff pretty much all day because they jump on me no matter what I'm doing. I have lost games due to their itching distracting me. I have had to stop wanking near the end to scratch at the fleas. I had to stop and scratch my leg during what i believe to be my finest improv. I have had extremely fine lady's complain of being bit while in my room, thus destroying my chances of hanky panky with said lady's. Now Pit, in my time of need, please tell me how i can kill these itchy, unwelcome, piece of **** mother ****ers!
you need to bomb the house and then steam clean all of the carpets and rugs in the house.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You might need fumigation. Ask your local exterminator, there's probably less extreme thing you caan do.
Is there no easy way? Something that only takes like five minutes and requires no effort or money?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Call exterminators so they put that carnival tent over your house and poison the hell outta the fleas.

meh that excessive when you can get rid of them with bug bombs and a good steam cleaner, the key is clean all of the carpets, because they get in that and lay eggs that the bombs don't kill.

Failing that: Napalm.

Quote by Toker420
Is there no easy way? Something that only takes like five minutes and requires no effort or money?

No, fleas are even more resilient than cockroaches in terms of infestation.

Last.fm
Go around your house and stab each and every one with a pin. Shouldn't take too long.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

No, fleas are even more resilient than cockroaches in terms of infestation.

I had roaches before and they were hard as hell to get rid or. If fleas are tougher then i might as well give up and just move and leave all my things behind.
yeah that's the cheap way, your other option is to sodomize every single one of them.

Last.fm
Quote by 12Jim34
Go around your house and stab each and every one with a pin. Shouldn't take too long.

You asshole! They had guns, you got me shot!
Quote by Toker420
You asshole! They had guns, you got me shot!

well it looks like you're going to have to resort to date rape.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well it looks like you're going to have to resort to date rape.

I'm out of Murphy's.
FLEA CIRCUS!!!!!!!! but in all seriousness rape them
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius