I snapped one of my strings 6 days ago, so today I finally got a new one and put it on there...
I havent played for 6 days and just now, I was slapping more accurately than ever before. I feel better at it for some reason...
Or perhaps an illusion because I havent played for a while? I dunno, strange..
Ever happened to you?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Maybe its because you hadn't played for six days, and when you started playing again your mind was refreshed and you were able to focus better?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
Maybe its because you hadn't played for six days, and when you started playing again your mind was refreshed and you were able to focus better?

the quote in your sig is amazing.
Call me Trey.
So kind of like when you go without masturbating for six days and then you finally do and its way better??
Happens to me aswell (playing guitar). when i dont play for a couple of days i feel that i play much better when i finally play again. You would think the oppisite would happen but surprisingly it doesn't. I was kinda surprised by that.
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Quote by Yngwi3

Bigger/louder/more watts =/= Better quality.
Yeah.. Cant leave it too long though.. Id say like a week at the most.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by piecies_81
So kind of like when you go without masturbating for six days and then you finally do and its way better??

Yeah, like that.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding