Just wondering if anyone goes to this college in Australia as i am looking into going there to do an audio engineering course after year 12.

It looks amazing from what I've seen but would like further info.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
i went to the open day, my friend was interested in the same course. Seems like a cool place.

I dunno much about JMC... I contemplated going but i was talked out of it for 2 reasons...

-they cost a crapload

-as far as i know, JMC doesn't have a reputation nearly as big as larger, public schools. And that really helps when you want to get a job in the industry.

dont let me change your mind though. I may be wrong.
Thanks man. Yeah cost isn't that important. They have great facilities and the course seems perfect for me but I don't know if there are many good courses liek that with good facilities that are in public uni's. I'm about to do some research. I'd also love to live on campus, which JMC don't have the option for.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
My brother went to JMC, but for film-making. He said it was good, but I can't give you much information as I don't know much about it.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.