Poll: American Musical/Zzounds/Musician's Friend?
Poll Options
View poll results: American Musical/Zzounds/Musician's Friend?
American Musical
1 13%
Zzounds
0 0%
Musician's Friend
7 88%
Voters: 8.
Hey!

I was planning on buying a Jackson RR3, and I decided to get it shipped to me from one of these sites rather than going into an actual store and buying one, as I live in India, and the guitar stores here suck too much!

So, I was sorta confused on which website I should rely on, as all of 'em claim to be pretty customer friendly. I got a not-very-expensive Ibanez about 2 years ago from American Musical, and it was totally hassle free. I was wondering if I should go with the same again. I'm a bit more skeptical this time as the Jackson would be a significantly more expensive guitar, and I don't want to take any chances with it.

So, good people of the Pit...

HELP?
You are ts, and musician's friend is my favorite.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
According to these sites FAQs, they don't ship outside the US or Canada and some other specific locations. And they don't ship every brand and they charge customs. IMO it's better that you make the effort to go to an actual store, play the guitar and then decide to buy it. And I have a RR3 by the way, and playing it is like having sex.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Spider666, I plan on visiting the US next month, so I was going to get it shipped to me while I was there. Yeah, the RR3 is one the sweetest guitars I've ever played - one of my friends has it (or rather, he is my friend because he owns one!), and I can't stop thinking about it ever since I saw it for the first time!

Thanks for your opinions...