Are System Of A Down ever doing anything at all together again?

System seem to have died..... Their hiatus was a while ago and none of the members seem to be doing anything at all

anyone know if they're ever reuniting or releasing another album?
No it looks very unlikely that they'll ever do anything as System Of A Down ever again.

And Toker420, just cause you don't like them, don't critisize them to someone who does like them.
I love them, but you have to go to the Nu Metal forum. And i'm starting to doubt that they will ever reform.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
He (Daron Malakian) specifically stated that they're most likely never doing anything as SOAD again. He and The drummer are doing their project, "Scars on Broadway", and Serj is doing his solo thing. I believe there was a news article on this site about it.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
You don't think they're nu-metal, but it's somehow more likely that they're a metal band? And as far as them doing nothing, all of them have been doing something.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by Spirit Level
I don't think they are nu metal.....

well according to this forum's rules, they belong in the nu metal forum.

btw, they probably won't reunite for a long time. probably when daron spends all his money on drugs. luckily i was able to see them at ozzfest 06.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
SOAD talks in here, buddy. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387936

I agree though they aren't nu-metal, hell, if I had it my way nu-metal metalcore and metal would be in the same forum, but rules are rules and we gotta follow them.

Also, don't bother asking if they will play again in the System thread. Cause as its been said, mostly likely never.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Spirit Level

Yeah, they're not even that much like nu metal, but that's what most people consider them so that's where they go.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
1. Not nu-metal, never have been, they just go in that forum because they basically came out around the same time. Once again, they go in the NU-METAL FORUM. UG rules.
2. Why, in the name of Devin, isn't this closed yet?
Quote by Spirit Level

Yea, and I can imagine all day that the grass is red, but would that change things?
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Magero
1. Not nu-metal, never have been, they just go in that forum because they basically came out around the same time. Once again, they go in the NU-METAL FORUM. UG rules.

1. Godsmack are also not Nu-Metal, and only slightly were on their 1st album, and Lamb of God are also not Metalcore, but more groove metal/Death Metal, yet they also get lumped into the improper categories.

2. Seems to me that the mods/admins be slackin, yo (see my response to #1).
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by Helloween_rox
...Lamb of God are also not Metalcore, but more groove metal/Death Metal, yet they also get lumped into the improper categories.

I'm so thinking about sigging that....
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
I'm so thinking about sigging that....

Yay, someone wants to sig me!
Quote by Magero
Yeah, seriously, why in the name of me isn't this closed yet?
^ I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm suprised this thread was even open for an hour.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008