...If there is...Do you have a good,"One time, in band camp..."story, or some other band geek related stories?

For example...

One time, on a jazz band trip, some guys jokingly said they were having an all guys gay shower party, so me and some band mates later went to there room with all types of lotion and things,includin E-Z cheese, condoms,and a red lightbulb, saying we were there for the party, the weird thing is... they invited us in...

And please, keep your stories TRUE.
One time I farted into a trumpet and someone said it was out of tune. Later the kid that played the trumpet got very sick.

...oh they had to be true...right.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Horlicks
I shoved a flute in my pussy

i believe him
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Once in my band class, me and some friends decided to make a music video. i had my guitra. my buddys made a ghetto drumset out of band drums, and we had a guy on the cello( turn it to the side and, CELLO, its a bass) 5 bucks for the reference. any ways we were doin a video for the korn version of another brick in the wall. we played along with music and overdubbed it later. but towards the end , right when it saiys"hey, teacher. leaves those kids alone" our teacher poked his head out to see what all the racket was, and was yellin at us to get back in class.
School of rock, wheres my money?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
School of rock, wheres my money?

Dude, you can't go around telling everyone about correct apostrophe usage when you don't do it yourself.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Dude, you can't go around telling everyone about correct apostrophe usage when you don't do it yourself.

Oooooooooooo..........it's on!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Um... I was in the band room screwing around with my friend. He threw his trumpet up and broke 2 lights. The janitors replaced the lights, but put protective covering on all the lights in the band room.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b