Alright, now decided to save up for a Vox AD30VT, there are still some things i want to know:

#1 : On http://www.valvetronix.net/valvetronix/amp-preset/my-preset-channel-b-marshall-jcm800/details_611.html are the settings to emulate a JCM 800, will it sounds anything like the real one

#2 : Will it give me good cleans?

#3 : And how would it sounds with my Boss me-50?

thnx already
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I have it andI`m really satisfied. There is one total clean sound. And about 4 medium clean. Then you have the distortions and the OD.
I play through it with my KORG AX1500G and it sounds good. Try it at a music store I would say. Bring your ME with you if they don`t have it at the store.
and that's a problem. i'm gonna check soon if the local store has one. but i don't really think so. so i have to trust other people. but the things i have heard where all very good
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
The cleans are good on this amp, tho the distortion and OD models are kind of weak. They're kind of muddy and the speakers aren't that good either. About the high gain models, they aren't that high gain and they're muddy if they're past 6 or 7 on the gain knob.
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
Quote by jessejames1414
The cleans are good on this amp, tho the distortion and OD models are kind of weak. They're kind of muddy and the speakers aren't that good either. About the high gain models, they aren't that high gain and they're muddy if they're past 6 or 7 on the gain knob.

could it handle metallica?
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
The old models are superb for the money, great value for money lots of great models and effects, the dists not as rich and nice as the cleans and lower gain settings, but there is still alot of gain on tap, easily enough for metallica.
Quote by beckyjc
The old models are superb for the money, great value for money lots of great models and effects, the dists not as rich and nice as the cleans and lower gain settings, but there is still alot of gain on tap, easily enough for metallica.

alright then this is gonna be my new amp. gotta save up a for a long time first.(and pay off my pc. 150€ to go..)

Thnx for all the input
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.