Can someone help me?! Or give me an opinion, telecasters made in Japan, good bad or in between? Sorry if Im in the wrong forum.
depends. each one can differ by alot. but usually japan ones are better than mexicos.
and yea its the wrong forum. put it in guitars.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
American > Japanese > Mexican

Japanese instruments are pretty well made and have offer better value than american ones

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
American > Japanese > Mexican

Japanese instruments are pretty well made and have offer better value than american ones

Nail in the head, but for the value for money terms id do the list

Japan > USA > Mexico
plus, it's not just as simple as USA>Japan>Mexico.

I'd rather have an MIJ than some of the lower USA Fenders (e.g. Highway One, maybe even USA standard).

but yeah, by and large, MIJ are where it's at for good quality, plus good value. just make sure you get a non-export model, as they have a higher spec.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I played a MIJ '77 Thinline in the store about a week ago, and it was one of the best feeling and sounding (and looking) guitars I've ever played.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT