ok, so last night i was looking for some cannibal corpse ringtones (skull full of maggots specifically) and every where i went it was like "get all the ringtones you want for $10 a month!!! Whooo gives us your money and then we'll rape your sister(this part didn't really happen)!!" soo i think my original intension when i started this thread is to ask:
is there anywhere that i can just get my one ring tone, and then be done with it. cause all i want is to just get my cannibal tune, make it play that when my phone rings(which is roughly once a month), and then be happy. pay once, get your ringtone, and leave. thats it. so...any suggestions?
myxertones.com

you can upload your own mp3 and send it to your phone.

And its FREEEEE!
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Do you have bluetooth? May aswell get a bluetooth adapter and hook it up to pc / mac so you can sent mp3s etc across for free rather than getting your phone spammed into next week.
Quote by DannnUK
Do you have bluetooth? May aswell get a bluetooth adapter and hook it up to pc / mac so you can sent mp3s etc across for free rather than getting your phone spammed into next week.

Theres no spam from the site I linked, Ive used it many times.

And pretty much ALL phones dont let you set any mp3 on your phone as a ringer...thats too easy.

FIGHT IGNORANCE

also, this is my first cell phone. i never wanted one, and then my mom gave it to me for my birthday. I never wanted one because i dont have service in my town(wayyyyyy up in the Adirondack Mts), so my question is: do i need service to get the ringtone on my cell, or can i do it now(at home w/o service)?
phonezoo.com you can upload your mp3s and send them to your phone for free
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
new ones do. the line between phone and mp3 player has been blurred for a while now...
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
what phone do you have?
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Quote by ShredtoBed
myxertones.com

you can upload your own mp3 and send it to your phone.

And its FREEEEE!

i feel like a retard for asking so many damn questions, but can you get those ringtones to any cell phone? i have a motorola go phone with AT&T, so i just want to make sure it'll work
Not gonna get into all the details but somehow acquire Motorola Phone Tools and a mini USB cable and use this

http://www.mrbass.org/ringtones/

Any song you want into a ring tone.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
^ I do believe so. Ive only talked ot sprint and verizon people that have had it work, but as long as you can recieve texts and have the ability to be on the web you can do it.

FIGHT IGNORANCE