don't get that.

head on down to your local music shop and try out an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff. it works well with basses.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Try to get the Russian version of the Big Muff! It's in a black case rather than silver, and it sounds great with bass.
eBay's pretty good about prices.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Guitar pedals for the most part will kill your low end. Not advised.

EHX just released a Big Muff specifically for bass. I got an email from them this week and they are shipping out to retailers as we speak. Much better option than a guitar fuzz pedal.
Look at the Ashdown James Lomenzo Hyperdrive pedal, I wrote a review of it if you wanna read it, it's a bass overdrive pedal which has some very cool sounds and tones.
Quote by aaciseric
Look at the Ashdown James Lomenzo Hyperdrive pedal, I wrote a review of it if you wanna read it, it's a bass overdrive pedal which has some very cool sounds and tones.

Overdrive =/= fuzz. For fuzz, you need a proper fuzz pedal, though an extreme distortion sounds fairly close.

Do not get a guitar Big Muff, they still castrate your low end. Just to a slightly lesser extent than most.

Wait for the Bass Big Muff before trying one of those., and also try other fuzzes on the market.

The Wooly Mammoth is absolutely fantastic, but I suspect out of your price range.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
woolly mammoth, el grande bass fuzz, bass big muff, and the bass blowtorch (which has a buzzsaw-type undertone to it)
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I really wanna try a bass muff.

don't get any guitar pedals, they make you sound like buzzy glass.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom