It doesn't work...I tried it during class while a movie was on.
No effect.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
yup ive tried it and felt a slight effect. I think any effect is mostly a placebo from people wanting or expecting to feel drugged up though.
Actually i have tried many of these. The effects last a few minutes but quick happy well, it makes you . Lol this is so weird since i found these like 2 days ago.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kaptink
yup ive tried it and felt a slight effect. I think any effect is mostly a placebo from people wanting or expecting to feel drugged up though.

More than likely, yes. Ah the power of suggestion... where would my sexlife be without you?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It works to a point. I mean it does give you a bit of a tigling sensation, but really it's a bunch of bull. It's just the placebo effect so basically it's your mind thinking you are which is completely different entirely. Go buy yourself a one hitter and a gram and have fun with that instead.
it just made me super calm for the rest of the day.

seriously though, all of em have the same effect, it really just calms you down and the rest is in your head. still fun and useful, but not like the real thing.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Hand of God is just scary though..i might just be a pussy though.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by Seryaph
What were they?

What is an I-Doser?

Its noises that are played on your mp3 or whatever

it makes(or supposed to) you feel like your onn drugs

without long lasting effects
Quote by impeachpedro10
it just made me super calm for the rest of the day.

seriously though, all of em have the same effect, it really just calms you down and the rest is in your head. still fun and useful, but not like the real thing.

Well you could get your hands on something much better for that, it's called life-flow, and it's amazing. I use it for my meditation and it just blows your mind. Trust me, you can get a free download of it on the net, I just don't remember where exactly
Quote by kylendm
Hand of God is just scary though..i might just be a pussy though.

Noo...

thats some scary ****
Quote by Seryaph
What were they?

What is an I-Doser?

It makes you feel like you are on drugs

without the long lasting efects

its something you listen to.
In my experience, it was kinda USE THE GODDAMN SEARCH BAR
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Only time it ever made me feel any different was when I was sitting in a blacklight room, already high as **** and was BLASTING the volume on it. I fell into a subliminal stage of conscious and when I woke up, I just felt a bit different, kind of tingly. I dunno, it's whatever.
To put it bluntly, it is a REAL science. Unfortunately, most of those brainwaves are made by individuals who think it's had an effect on them. That's the placebo effect.

Some of the brainwaves actually can have a real effect, but the science really isn't developed well enough to fully understand what patterns can cause these effects.

You can't say it gave you a headache and still consider it to be completely a placebo effect. Unless the headache was caused by pains, rather than listening to those frequencies.
Quote by Archaon
You can't say it gave you a headache and still consider it to be completely a placebo effect.

Why not?

PS I'm watching family guy and they just did that flashback thing to where brian gave stewie applejuice and said it was wine, and stewie got "drunk".

Weird.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Why not?

PS I'm watching family guy and they just did that flashback thing to where brian gave stewie applejuice and said it was wine, and stewie got "drunk".

Weird.

Because if the headache is a direct effect from the brainwave...Then it's an effect.

But if the headache is just a result of listening to high-pitched frequencies, then yes, it's most likely a placebo effect.

edit:
And no one's denying the power of suggestion. :p
Next time this thread comes up we should all say it works so the POWER OF THE PLACEBO wins through.
i tried it ages ago but it didnt work on me, i wasnt very relaxed or anything though and i was really inpatient (i cbf to lay there doing nothing for 50 minutes)

but a friend of mine tried a couple and the crystal meth one (i think) made him feel like his body was rotting, and when he looked at his hands they were rotten and ****.
Last edited by TheHereAway at Jul 23, 2008,
^Lol why trying the orgasm dose?

A few of my buds have tried it:
One says one of the alcohol one feels like 5 shots of gin
Another says Peyote makes him feeling like hes laying on a cloud in the middle of the sea
Another says Ecstasy made him felt like he was going to explode.

However, I have a short attention span and I think that it why they don't work on me. Farthest I got was jelloey hands with Peyote. Just listening to the DOOOOO for 30 minutes makes everything sound funny though lol
i tried "Play Better Guitar" and listened 22 minutes to some boring ...

You can now play the guitar much better, you are the best player on earth...

...Placebo at first, bull* at the end. It does work, if u believe, imo
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
i've listened to it, it really only gave me a headache and made me kinda wobbly. felt like i was sick.
where do u get this?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
its total BS. i used for a month and i got nothing, even my friends tried it and got nothing. The only major effect was one of the most painful headaches ive ever had
Quote by kaptink

I tried it and got a small effect from it. But it's just your mind thinking it's going to make you feel that way, it doesn't really do anything.
Anyone have a link to Hand of God?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥