I have tried to sell this for almost a year now and only american people seem to want it and i cant post to america only in europe
so..... any european people want to buy a tabacco sunburst westfield les paul guitar with gold hardware and pearl looking inlays on the fretboard with very fast neck for £80 if interested ill sent pictures or whatever
please get back to me on callanchilvers@hotmail.com
pics....I'm intereted
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
is there any point where you would have the cash?
i really need to sell it
If you can ship to Slovenia, tell me the price.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
sorry man i dont know if i can ship to slovenia at the moment if i can then ill try and get back to you
I.will.have.the.cash.but.not.for.a.month.and.a.half.when.my.next."spare".paycheck.arrives.

My.next.paycheck.is.for.paying.my.debts!!haha.

If.it.hasnt.sold.by.then,i'll.take.it.off.your.hands.
unless...trade?
I've.got.a.fair.few.dvd's.and.books,but.im.not.gonna.list.them.unless.yr.interested.lol.

an.Eastwood.Acoustic.guitar(needs.a.new.high.E.string.tho.lol),one.of.those.belt.clip.mini.amps,
an.eric.clapton.signed.plectrum.or.two...

e.t.c.e.t.c...lol.
Dude please tell me you live in the Uk
and ill keep it for you to buy in a month or so
Quote by DerikIsEric
unless...trade?
I've.got.a.fair.few.dvd's.and.books,but.im.not.gonna.list.them.unless.yr.interested.lol.

an.Eastwood.Acoustic.guitar(needs.a.new.high.E.string.tho.lol),one.of.those.belt.clip.mini.amps,
an.eric.clapton.signed.plectrum.or.two...

e.t.c.e.t.c...lol.

May I ask... Do you have a space bar?
^^^ lol, i was wondering the same thing!

man thats beautiful. is it set neck or bolt on? year?

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
i do belive its bold on and im not sure what year it is
you interested?
Yes.i.live.in.the.UK.

I.do.have.a.space.bar,but.it.broke.the.other.day.somehow.The.other.thing.i.can.do.
is.copy and paste spaces but it takes so much longer.

Ok then, a month or so, and you shall have yourself a deal.
im not sure if i can wait that long though as i am saving for a new guitar (esp ltd alexi 200) and i really need a new guitar because i dont personally like the westfield or axl strat i have so i cant promise it will still be there in a month but it might be but i really need to get rid of it quickly
well, seems like you've had trouble selling it. Evidently you already know international shipping is full of hassle lol.

Whereabouts in the UK are you anyways?

I'm currently selling lotsa gear on eBay, so i will contact you when the money comes.
I am interested, but I am also in the states. Space bar broke, that sucks lol.

But I know about the brand now, checked out their site, and gonna askt hem if they ship overseas.

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
ok derikiserik dude contact me on my email adress callanchilvers@hotmail.com if possible
also you cant really buy ones like this anymore as mine has a more brown bit around the edge from the normal red and yellow ones just thought id mention
By the way I live in south east of scotland near edinburgh
I have decided to keep the les paul so now i have an axl player deluxe strat up for selling if anyone is interested
Hey man im making a new thread for this guitar check that out