Hello, all. I have been experimenting with a EQ pedal for boosting my solos. What EQ settings have worked for you on an EQ pedal? It seems like there are a lot of ways to do this so I'm interested in everyone's technique.
Cut some bass, leave the lower mids neutral and then boost the mids, upper mids, treble & high treble. Tweak to how you want. It should look kinda like a small mountain followed by a bigger mountain going left to right.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Wow, these are good tips, also, can some of you tell me what type of sound you get when you apply these settings? I understand there are different ways to get your solos to sound good for blues/metal/whatever. Thanks, again.
Quote by DeepForestGreen
Wow, these are good tips, also, can some of you tell me what type of sound you get when you apply these settings? I understand there are different ways to get your solos to sound good for blues/metal/whatever. Thanks, again.

just try them and see how it sounds to YOU...there's no point somebody else telling you.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

just try them and see how it sounds to YOU...there's no point somebody else telling you.

There are many options and asking someone what they do can give me an idea that I may not have come up with on my own. If there were no point to this I wouldn't have posted it. Shapes that are used for EQ's can be strange shapes and on my own I probably wouldn't have thought of the idea that has been presented to me here. It has already benefited me to have asked this question. Do you have any EQ advice?