Some of the old members in here may remember this song, all I was hearing was "Record it again man, with some kick ass orchestras and stuff" but I didn't have the equipment..

Now, I did it and it's here again

Check my profile for "Black Oblivion"

You can still find this song in the link below (myspace link) which was uploaded there 2 years ago and recorded 3 years ago to see the difference.

Peace.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
yay!!! alex! i remember this song when you first did it...many years ago :P

nice thunder! i love the violin/cello in the intro. i think that your rythem tone has improved. what did you change? i love the harmonies and keyboards in this. nicely done. i think the bell was a really nice touch.

do i hear a classical guitar in there? cool. the drums were as usual excellent. i like all the mood swings in this song. good stuff. i'm a huge fan of your work.

check mine out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902160
Too cool for a signature.
Oh chris, I always count on you for a critique hahaha... Nah you don't hear a classical guitar in there, it's a harp.. I use different EQ's on the tone and the orchestras and stuff..
Now I'm off to listen to your little treat, I hope it's a funky song.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
Oh chris, I always count on you for a critique hahaha... Nah you don't hear a classical guitar in there, it's a harp.. I use different EQ's on the tone and the orchestras and stuff..
Now I'm off to listen to your little treat, I hope it's a funky song.

sorry it's not funky....i've been pretty sappy lately
Too cool for a signature.