For sale:

MXR 6 band EQ. Mint, smoke free environement, never left the house. Got the box too.
Not ENTIRELY sure about this yet but.. Subdecay Blackstar distortion, from 2005. Just got it, not exactly my sound. Everything works great, and again it's in a great state. Make me offers on that. No trades, no paypal: cash or bank transfer (sorry, need cash on that one )

I did a good deal on here for pickups, A LOT of good deals on the Seymour Duncan forums and I have 100% ebay feedback (use pierreemmanuel)

Thanks guys!
UK WOOOPS forgot the prices hahaha

MXR is 45 pounds, make that 50 shipped to your door in the UK.
Blackstar, make me an offer.. not sure about selling it just yet.
I now DO TAKE PAYPAL if you want I need new pickups and cables

So also, I'll take trades for very good cables (pedalboard and instrument)

Also for sale is one of my own boss SD1, with a set of yours truly's mods. Sounds VERY close to my MI Audio Blues Pro, and do the exact same thing, so I'm letting the SD1 go. I improved the buffer, used my own combo of clipping diodes, increased the bass some, decreased the mids slightly... it now sounds VERY good on its own, unlike most tube screamers. It was on my board for over a year, which is very rare for me hehehe
£35 shipped will take it. She's in a great state. A couple of dings and the likes, nothing huge and barely anything noticeable from up high.
I'm thinking yes, for the right amount or the right trade. Not entirely sure yet. Shoot me a number!