Page 1 of 2
So, I am woken up at 9:10 this morning by a call from my ex, despite all my complaints of her being annoying and me wishing for us to not be friends. Anyway, she tells me she just wants to chat as she walks to summer school. Me being tired I allow it.
She goes on to tell me about this "silly" agreement between her and this kid Josh. Josh is not the best looking guy and is not in the best of shape, but really likes my ex. Or something odd like that. He tells her that he would pay her $150 if she made out with him and gave him head. She says nah. Then he takes off the head part, and says he would pay her $50 to make out with him. And she's all for this. She goes on to ask her current boyfriend if that is fine, and he told her to go for it (as long as he's paid $10). I laughed at her and told her it was a whorish move. She tries to defend herself, saying she needs money to buy shirts at Warped tour. But I continue to make fun of her for an agreement which I find quite stupid.

What are your thoughts on this?
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
She's trying to make you jealous. Women do that stuff. Don't fall for it! Just play along.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Prostitute in the making yo...
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I wish someone would offer me a hundred dollars to go down on them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by GiantRaven
This is quite frankly the most pathetic and distasteful thing i'm likely to hear all week

Amen!
If shes going to be a *****, then she -deserves- to walk around proudly displaying that shes been to the warped tour. =D
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion Pedal
Quote by GiantRaven
This is quite frankly the most pathetic and distasteful thing i'm likely to hear all week

agreed
Isnt that exactly what prostitutes do? I mean how could she not see herself as a *****? "Oh i need money." Thats a sorry excuse
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Why do Verizon workers show up to work drunk all the time?
Cus they have more bars in more places lolololol
Quote by blackthought
Really? Because I may have some cash with me...

I think I can write the plane ticket off as a business expense. Or is it pleasure? I'm confused.

Anyway, I agree with the guy who said she's trying to make you jealous.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by GiantRaven

This
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I can write the plane ticket off as a business expense. Or is it pleasure? I'm confused.

Anyway, I agree with the guy who said she's trying to make you jealous.

All business.
I'm with you m8. A girl that does things for money is certainly whorish. Specially for t-shirts! I mean girls prostituting themselves for drugs money is bad, bt they hav an addiction. Her boyfriend dont sound too gr8 a guy either... i defo wouldnt let my gf do that cos i just wouldnt b ok with it. Laugh it up man you definately got out of a hole by ending it with her.
Who wouldn't kiss someone for money? I kiss plenty of people for free...so it's just free money basically!
Quote by Valo
Wow, even the current boyfriend is down for this, as long as he's paid ten.

she's a slut, he's her pimp.

Don't be silly. If he's her pimp, he would have set the damn thing up and he'd be making more money.

Honestly, though.. If she's going to make out with him, she might as well take the extra hundred and suck his dick. Its probably just as disgusting.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by BassTang
I'm with you m8. A girl that does things for money is certainly whorish. Specially for t-shirts! I mean girls prostituting themselves for drugs money is bad, bt they hav an addiction. Her boyfriend dont sound too gr8 a guy either... i defo wouldnt let my gf do that cos i just wouldnt b ok with it. Laugh it up man you definately got out of a hole by ending it with her.

Haha. Yah...good thing I was the one to end it...
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
I'd be ashamed to be her ex
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
sukki sukki five dorrar?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
You know, if I had known this was the type of girl who went to summer school.. I probably would have put the effort to fail a few more classes. I guess I'm not surprised, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by MoleMania
Oh the hilarity.

Oh the sarcasm.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish someone would offer me a hundred dollars to go down on them.

(Opens cheque book and clicks biro)

You're just jealous she charged you $100 while you were "going out" with her.

She never really loved you, just your wallet.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
What's the story here though? That women like to try and make their exes pay attention to them and be jealous? That people like money? I don't really care what some girl may or may not have done. I've certainly behaved a lot worse.
Quote by smb
What's the story here though? That women like to try and make their exes pay attention to them and be jealous? That people like money? I don't really care what some girl may or may not have done. I've certainly behaved a lot worse.

You considered blowing a guy for money?

/joke
Quote by Devopast
You're just jealous she charged you $100 while you were "going out" with her.

She never really loved you, just your wallet.

<.<
>.>
I don't exactly remember being charged anything.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by Valo
Wow, even the current boyfriend is down for this, as long as he's paid ten.

she's a slut, he's her pimp.

This.

Pffft, her prices are cheap anyway, I'd never go for less than £45689349780
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Your ex is in love with you, trying to make you jealous and everything.

I think it would be kinda hot though if my boyfriend paid me to have sex with him.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Rape her for her whoreness.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by GiantRaven

I wouldnt be so hasty, it's only halfway through the week ... and after all, the pit can bring up anything.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
This.

Pffft, her prices are cheap anyway, I'd never go for less than £45689349780

*Takes out cheque for £5billion*
Quote by death_rider
Thats Prostitution...

Tell her that if she needs a pimp I'm up to the challenge! Commission is 40%, but I provide protection, lots of business and full dental.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by Chozz
Ramen!

Fixed!
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Don't be silly. If he's her pimp, he would have set the damn thing up and he'd be making more money..

You know he's the pimp for asking money for it, even considering it.

I mean, He's just as bad as the girl in this case.

face it, he's acting like "pimp." And she's one of his hoe's...
Page 1 of 2