Superman vs. Batman

One of these guys stands NO CHANCE. It was an actuall idea for a movie.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Leatherface VS Superman is better, Leatherfac wins.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Batman would lose, he doesn't have any superpowers. Superman is invincible unless batman just happens to have kryptonite.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Batman just slipped and Superman caught him and is considering dropping him for the lawls.

Don't be so judgemental.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by AlecMag
Batman would lose, he doesn't have any superpowers. Superman is invincible unless batman just happens to have kryptonite.

yeah, but you never know with that utility belt.......
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Don't be so quick to doubt Batman. He always has the upper hand because he finds and pressures his enemies weakness.
Quote by Flying Couch
Batman > every other superhero.

definately.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
If Superman and Batman met on the middle of the street or something and Superman's all like "I challenge you to a d-d-d-d-duel!", Batman'd lose, cuz chances are he doesn't keep a hunk of kryptonite in is pocket, but If they're all like "Hey lets beat the **** out of each other... tomorrow", Batman would win because he could make a ****load of kryptonite batarangs or something along those lines...
I'd think Superman, but there was an episode/movie where batman got his hands on some kryptonite, if he still has that then Batman wins.

I've always like Batman more though, Bruce being a mega rich playboy~ mmhm Oh ya baby!
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
well last i heard, Superman was wheel chair bound, and Batman raped him to death with a kryptonite condom, because Christian Bale is just that awesome. i mean come on, the man beats his mother AND sister! a ****ing idol

oh, and just to add insult to injury, i'm pretty sure the condom burst.
They're both ****ing super heros, they wouldnt fight each other... unless it was over wonderwoman.

Although I think captian america is shagging her...
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I think there are actually comics when Batman fights Superman and he is able to win, at least for a while, since he always makes really good plans. And he does have Kryptonite in these comics.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by Devopast
They're both ****ing super heros, they wouldnt fight each other... unless it was over wonderwoman.

Necrophilia?
Quote by Alucard II
well last i heard, Superman was wheel chair bound, and Batman raped him to death with a kryptonite condom, because Christian Bale is just that awesome. i mean come on, the man beats his mother AND sister! a ****ing idol

oh, and just to add insult to injury, i'm pretty sure the condom burst.

you're a ****
for all thats holy i hope he didnt actually "beat" them,just something got out of hand and secondly,raping a whellchair bound christopher reeves is just wrong
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by Devopast

Word on the street is Batman is pissed off because Superman has been grooming Robin on the internet. Also I think last time Superman went to the Bat Cave to pick up his ironing he used Batmans last can of shark repellant to get rid of a nasty case of body odour
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Flying Couch
Batman > every other superhero.

Batman isn't a superhero
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Wolverine V Magneto was pretty hardcore...Everytime Wolverine moved Magneto would turn him inside out...

Damn metal bones!!
actually Batman would win. His has a piece of kryptonite, which Superman gave him!!! if he ever turned evil. So somewhere in the batcave is a piece of kryptonite and a well thought out plan on killing superman
Quote by Copius
If Superman and Batman met on the middle of the street or something and Superman's all like "I challenge you to a d-d-d-d-duel!", Batman'd lose, cuz chances are he doesn't keep a hunk of kryptonite in is pocket, but If they're all like "Hey lets beat the **** out of each other... tomorrow", Batman would win because he could make a ****load of kryptonite batarangs or something along those lines...

This post is right. Superman could use superspeed to just appear behind batman and snap his neck instantly. But if it was like a ''i'm calling you out'' kinda deal then batman would win.

Also, is there red kriptonite in the comics like in Smallville.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by Encyclopedia
Batman isn't a superhero

You don't need superpowers to be a superhero
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
You don't need superpowers to be a superhero

Batman is a man at his physical peak who happens to be one of the richest {imaginary} men in the world.

So, in theory:

Work out religiously for three years>Aquire billions of dollars>find cave>Become BATMAN!!!!!
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Batman has defeated superman before. There was a JLA arc where everyone turned evil or something, and Batman routinely handed them all their asses. Superman, Flash, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, that Alien dude, etc. Even ****ing aquaman. Batman kicked their asses without a second thought.
haha