Are the any specific places for selling used guitars and amps?

Besides ebay, craigs list, etc.
Musicgoround is BY FAR the worst place to buy anything. They're selling an Ibanez INF3 Stock lower-class RG neck pickup for $85, just so you can get an idea. They're prices are totally wrong.
sure if you dont mind outrageous shipping

i prefer to buy my guitar gear locally unless its cables or something

or if shipping is free
Quote by injected
Musicgoround is BY FAR the worst place to buy anything. They're selling an Ibanez INF3 Stock lower-class RG neck pickup for $85, just so you can get an idea. They're prices are totally wrong.

Depends on which one you go to. The one here in Cary, NC is one of their top 5 stores. Got my Boss DD-20 for $105. I've bought numerous other things there too. Next shipment of tubes and I'm getting free tubes!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Oh-ho-hoh, I didn't know they were a physical store. I was just looking at their online stuff.
Craigslist is the best I've found so far. In most of my dealings, it's with people that want to unload their gear with as little as hassle as possible. Unlike ebay - you can play the instrument first, and most of the time, people aren't trying to rip you off.

I've found gear on craigslist for super prices... I recently bought my Peavey XXX head for $450 - retails for $1200..

It requires a little more patience than ebay and other places, but if you hang in there, you will be rewarded more often than not.
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby
Quote by injected
Oh-ho-hoh, I didn't know they were a physical store. I was just looking at their online stuff.

Yeah, the online stuff is posted by the different stores. Some of them charge way too much for stuff, but there are plenty that offer amazing prices.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge