im not sure if this belongs here but ive seen a ****load of guitarists flip the guitar up and start picking with their mouth. ive been trying to figure it out but i cant ****ing do it at all.
could you upload a video and maybe we'll tell you how to improve? this is all very hands-on
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
you don't...you pick with your pickle
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by iron maiden 571
hold on i have to look through some youtube videos and ill post a link

no, a video of you doing it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You do hammer ons and pull offs to make it look like you are picking with your mouth.
Quote by danilo19
I think Jimi Hendrix used his teeth.

i was expecting the picture with "you're doing it wrong!"
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Just repeatedly slam your guitar into your head. That's how Jimi Hendrix did it.

and that's a guitar god...
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by Masonpwiley
You do hammer ons and pull offs to make it look like you are picking with your mouth.

+1.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
teeth
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
just um, make out, with the strings.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by metalbaswee
i was expecting the picture with "you're doing it wrong!"

you mean this?

cuz ya then.

yeah just use ur face to hammer on the notes and people are like OMG NO WAY DAYUMM

but then if someone wants to see from the back, act like u hurt urself so they cant find out the secret

like "ow i hurt my tooth" lol
part teeth, insert plectrum, close teeth, move head accordingly with plec in teeth.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
It's just hammer ons and pull offs. That **** just makes you look retarded anyways. Unless of course your ****ing Jimi Hendrix or something.